*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD ***

a 3 & out right here would be horrible for momentum right now...

If the DE doesnt hesitate on 3rd & 14 we get the ball back.

3 yards on a run up the middle is a sign that hopefully their line won't dominate ours...

Nebraska is bigger, stronger, faster than the Gophers. I just can't figure out why they have to resort to tricky plays to beat us instead of just pound the ball up the middle. What a bunch of unethical cheaters.

Might be time to cut ticket allotment for students...embarrassing. Of course ESPN would show it multiple times

You're implying that ESPN has a vendetta against the U. I don't think they care enough to actually actively try to discredit the program.

Can we stop with this nonsense of starting Mitch Leidner?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk now Free

No atmosphere. Horrible first drive. Students no-show. And we inexplicably start Leidner. Sigh. This is Gopher football. Oh well, 13 days basketball starts.

1983 redux? Gophers' poor recruiting last few years is showing up. We just don't have the athletes to compete with a program like Nebraska's.

Leidner is horrible. Why was he started again? Clearly that hasn't worked against real teams, why continue to be bone-headed about it.

Well that's two obvious penalties Nebraska has gotten away with. Offensive PI on the outside receiver on the opening screen pass of their first possession, and a block in the back on the 17 yard return. Wonder if the refs will look the other way for the maroon and gold.

Well that's two obvious penalties Nebraska has gotten away with. Offensive PI on the outside receiver on the opening screen pass of their first possession, and a block in the back on the 17 yard return. Wonder if the refs will look the other way for the maroon and gold.

Anything biting today?

If our corners are going to play 15 yards off line they should continue playing pitch and catch

Good job by the defense. Big stop right there given the field position they had.

Nice sack. Now cut the crap and put Nelson in.

This is Golden Gopher Football...bitching about officiating! Watch out Daryl Thompson someone is pushing for your job

Wow not even through the first quater and already the refs are out to get us....that didn't take long. I can't be because Nebraska is better then us it has to be the refs trying to screw us right?

Interesting to see what happens on this next offensive series. I was disappointed by what I saw on the first series: Leidner starting (when Nelson obviously had the "hot hand" last week); Fruechte starting over Wolitarsky (who was a huge contributor last week); no Maxx Williams on 3rd down (that I saw)...

Awful start, gonna be a blowout. I dont know why the line wasnt more. On to Indiana and Penn State. Gotta win one.

Awful start, gonna be a blowout. I dont know why the line wasnt more. On to Indiana and Penn State. Gotta win one.

This would mean more if you weren't always such a ray of sunshine.

Thought it was funny when the announcer said Claeys needed to be thinking one play ahead. That's not so hard when it's almost always a 1st and Ten.

The Nebraska d-line is not good, at all. We should be able to pound them all day.

Top Bottom