*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD ***

Well we are pretty much guaranteed a win now - we scored more than 13 points!

We're generally good at making halftime adjustments....i'm optimistic (nervously optimistic!)

I was invited, last night, to watch this game at a bar in the South Metro that is catering to the Nebraska fans today. My friend told me he would loan me a red shirt in case i was ashamed to wear my Gopherocious t-shirt. To this point, i am now kicking myself for not going along and rocking my gold!!!!

I didn't see the start. Who gets 2nd half kickoff?

Wow I really hope the Gophers can shut up Brian Griese. He has been doing nothing but dogging the Gophers all day.

Cobb loses yards trying to make a play sometimes... that play should've went to Kirkwood...

Yeah, that wasn't good to have to punt after that first down play.

Great hold there, after the offense goes 3 and out, the defense gets off the field relatively quickly.

Seems Limegrover has picked up a copy of EA's NCAA Football 2014...

It's amazing how Limegrover was a total idiot all year, yet today he's a genius.

Notify NORAD and Homeland Security. Bo Pelini is probably ready to launch.

Two fantastic play calls! Limegrover sucks!

It's amazing how Limegrover was a total idiot all year, yet today he's a genius.

It's a lot easier to shake things up and be creative when you're actually moving the ball, especially on the ground. They are straight gashing Nebraska, and it started because they were able to do the basic plays well. Once you do that, you can do all kinds of creative crap to keep them off balance. In the games we've really struggled, it's cause we could even get anything started in the first place.

This game has been a blast to watch. My question is, has Kill been holding Limegrover back on play calls?

Top Bottom