Official 2021 Gophers Football Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Transfer Portal,
Please send us a kicker, a punter, 3 linebackers, and maybe a safety or cornerback.
Sincerely,
Word

Might be a bit of an exaggeration of our needs but will be interesting to see how teams use the transfer portal especially if they open it up the way some think they will.

Looks like a 2022 rated #2 in Wisconsin and Crystal Ball is 100% Wisconsin right now. Has offers from everyone including Alabama according to 247. Wisconsin has 3 4* OL's in the state for next year.

Maybe not super relevant but how tall was in his 10th grade and was he a freshman all-american at a game his parents paid for him to play in?

But...can he throw the football 40 yards in the air while running a 40 yard electronically timed dash (in under 4.5 seconds)?

Just found out Athan and Dino are not twins. I have no other point to this post, but I was a little surprised.

Wow Dorian Singer, former Tartan H.S. product picked up a Texas offer and a bunch of crystal balls came in expecting him to sign with them. He played his senior year in Zona and really boosted his stock.

New commitment coming?

Maybe, could also be referring to the PWO lineman that just committed (Hunter). Guess we will have to wait and see.

Edit - actually clicked on the tweet, seems to be something much bigger than the PWO commit. One of the people commenting mentioned someone nicknamed Big Bear. Not sure who that is in reference to.

Maybe, could also be referring to the PWO lineman that just committed (Hunter). Guess we will have to wait and see.

Edit - actually clicked on the tweet, seems to be something much bigger than the PWO commit. One of the people commenting mentioned someone nicknamed Big Bear. Not sure who that is in reference to.

That would be Bear Alexander, 5 star DT, but he just released his top 16 and hinted at his top 10 coming soon...so not likely him.

He said it would be a Christmas surprise so only 4 days again.

That would be Bear Alexander, 5 star DT, but he just released his top 16 and hinted at his top 10 coming soon...so not likely him.

He said it would be a Christmas surprise so only 4 days again.

Thanks for the clarification on Big Bear. 2022 guy so sure he has been discussed over there. Impressive top 16 that we are a part of for him.

Thanks for the clarification on Big Bear. 2022 guy so sure he has been discussed over there. Impressive top 16 that we are a part of for him.

No doubt. Kind of kid that Kill and Co wouldn’t have even offered. Obviously unlikely he comes here but I think he knows Jaqwondis (spelling?) Burns. Maybe the same HS.

Anyone have a 247 subscription? Sounds like there's a new article about why Dickerson didn't sign yet and what his plan is going forward

don't play with my heart strings and make me think we're picking up Bear Alexander

I just googled him and he told Steve Wilfong “as of now” he’s 100% sure he will sign with the Gophers in February. It was from Minnesota sportsfan.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom