GAME #28: Gophers (17-10, 6-8) @ O$U (21-6, 8-6) [BTN, 2/22, 5:00PM]

Tough for even me to stay positive. King shooting threes? Austin getting burned? No one back on D? True example of pooping yourself!

Having Eliason on the floor is like playing 4 vs. 5 offensively. He offers absolutely nothing, not even a faint threat of being capable of scoring. Yet he continues to play. I can't figure that out.

Link just went out on Fristrow...Thank god

Can we just forfeit the rest of the season? It won't get over fast enough.

Tempted to turn this off but I am thinking Buggs may get some time when it gets out of hand and I'm curious to see him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Is it okay to start questioning if Pitino is in over his head a little bit? We've seen some of the most pathetic effort sequences in the last 7 or 8 games. This is not about talent, it is about effort. And it's not just Austin Hollins.

Well... I'm excited about next year, when Austin is gone. Obviously the speed at which Pitino wants to play, is too much for Austin.

Say what you want, but pitino sucks at in game adjustments, just terrible

Is it okay to start questioning if Pitino is in over his head a little bit? We've seen some of the most pathetic effort sequences in the last 7 or 8 games. This is not about talent, it is about effort. And it's not just Austin Hollins.

He needs to calm down and stay in control.

I was just thinking about the bold. Nobody will make every shot or complete every pass. Nobody will always make the right decision. One thing that every player at every level is capable of is always trying their hardest. That is the one thing an athlete is totally in control of. And right now, we aren't doing it.

Pitino is at fault obviously but these mentally weak players have been doing this act for multiple years.

You can't be serious? The players he has to work with is terrible. Big Dre is good, and guess who the next best guy is supposed to be? Austin... Without Little Dre and Smith and McNeil... this team would be in last place like they were supposed to be.

They have scored more points in the 1st 10mins of this half than we scored in the entire 1st half

Why did Dre just lob it up for 3 Ohio State players?

No one should ever pass to EE.

McNeil should start over Austin

You can't be serious? The players he has to work with is terrible. Big Dre is good, and guess who the next best guy is supposed to be? Austin... Without Little Dre and Smith and McNeil... this team would be in last place like they were supposed to be.

smith? give me a break, dude blows, 20% last 5 games, even when he is on he takes dumb shots that happen to go in so we over look how dumb the shot selection actually was, that's pitino's guy yet he still puts austin in ahead of him for a reason

Pitino must be trying to prove a point of some kind. What, I have no idea!

Iowa is going to hang 100 on us.

The players are not very good. Why did we think this was suppose to be a good team?

Top Bottom