GAME #28: Gophers (17-10, 6-8) @ O$U (21-6, 8-6) [BTN, 2/22, 5:00PM]

Spencer said this morning that the student section is too close to the bench....something will happen someday.

I wish we'd let little Dre drive in the lane more. I don't think Ohio State can stop him.

Damn King take the shot. Bone head play

I wish 90% of King's shot fakes were actual shots. Don't fake it when you're that open...

hard to fake out the opponent when they are twice as quick as you joey

Need little Dre to keep craft in check

Austin does that same travel every game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We are going to lose by double digits unless we grow a pair.

Damn out of sync. Need a stop here. Frustrating

Hate on me all you want but I cannot wait until Austin graduates. He never learns from his mistakes.

great, lets shooting jumpshots again, that really worked against Illinois

Great defensive first half with exception of a couple breakdowns that lead to open threes. Very impressed with Eliason today, his best performance in a long time. Dre Hollins has chased down a couple 50/50 balls which is a very good sign as well.

Keys to the second half to me are:

1. Solid start: Can't let tOSU get this lead down to 4 in just a couple minutes of game play. Extending the lead would be great, but I'd be happy with maintaining the lead at the 16:00 mark.

2. Value the basketball: Did a good job in the first half. Live ball turnovers will get tOSU easy baskets and get the crowd involved

3. Maintain the intensity and focus on the defensive end.

4. Focus on the bonus: The earlier the Gophers can get in the bonus, the more difficult it will be for tOSU to win this game.

Every one a complete failure so far at the under 16 timeout. Joey King and Austin Hollins have been painful to watch this half. Lil 'Dre had his first poort decision as well. All the work of the first 20 minutes is down the drain with a terrible 4 minute stretch. Going to have to basically start over now. Lets go Gophers!

Put mo back in for some offensive help

Hate on me all you want but I cannot wait until Austin graduates. He never learns from his mistakes.

I've been saying that for a while. I totally agree. It's like he loses concentration.

We are going to lose by double digits unless we grow a pair.

It's crazy how he has the same travel every game and makes the same bad passes every game, yet averages 1.7 turnovers a game. I guess the stat keepers must be sleeping.

I just think it is bizarre how people pile on this guy while a guy like Malik Smith does absolutely nothing for the team.

Oto has to be able to finish that!!!!! My god our PF's are terrible

lol, Austin did it again. Just gave it to them.

I don't care for the offensive scheme here. Go back inside

**** you Austin how does he lose that?

It's bizarre how he has the same travel every game and makes the same bad passes every game, yet averages 1.7 turnovers a game. I guess the stat keepers must be sleeping.

I just think it is bizarre how people pile on this guy while a guy like Malik Smith does absolutely nothing for the team.

I keep defending Austin, and he keeps going things like inbound violations, or just handing the ball away under our own basket.

Top Bottom