GAME #28: Gophers (17-10, 6-8) @ O$U (21-6, 8-6) [BTN, 2/22, 5:00PM]

lead by 12- enter the Austin Hollins, Joey King offensive show...

Sit Austin the rest of the game he's killing us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Lets see how many prayers we can throw up from three.

Austin Hollins cant graduate soon enough

I am glad we went down with Joey and Oto shooting the ball and Austin handling it...

Easily the 3 most frustrating players on the team playing HORRIBLE basketball right now.

A 15-0 run over four minutes is ridiculous. How do you not make one damn basket over that stretch?

Who do you sit? Oto, Austin, King? Wish we had enough depth to sit all three.

Once this team gets down on itself, they stay down. Pitino needs to pick them up now or this game may as well be over.

Also, King is taking Malik's role as chucker today.

Come on Pitino pull this back in....wow. This is an ugly start. Hard to watch

Why do we even bother watching the games? The result is the same. Big first half lead, epic meltdown in the second half to lose by double digits.

That was Austin's fault even though he was on the bench.

Austin is officially in my top 5 for all time least fav gophers.

every thing has reversed from 1st half to this half, we're the ones taking jumpshots while they are attacking the basket and going inside, I just don't get it. GO INSIDE!! its the same thing every game, go inside and attack and we win, take jumpshots all game and we lose

Yet another game with a double-digit lead that turns into a double-digit deficit. You've got to have some serious flaws to have that happen repeatedly.

Why the **** did king pass? Go up.

another 5+ minute run with not FG, we have 1-3 of those every game, same thing happened last year

Some of this has to be on Pitino. Counter

**** this team. They don't play D and none of them can keep their composure.

Outscored us by 22 points in last 8 minutes

Let Dre take every shot for the rest of the game.

This is pathetic. 0 effort whatsoever this half. I am really starting to question this team's character. At the end of games, we seem to wake up, but we seem to have a lot of lengthy stretches where nobody cares. No hustle, no focus, no energy.

Wow, there is no defense at all. None at all. Austin just watched Thompson go right in for a dunk.

That was Austin falling asleep on the alley oop and Joey King missing ANOTHER shot. Seriously, no Oto, Joey, or Austin the rest of this damn game. Play Maverick and Buggs if you have to. This is completely unacceptable on all levels.

This is one of the most embarassing melt downs in recent memory and that's saying something.

Joey king should quit doing the same ball fake everytime and stop playing like a 2 guard..

Wow. Not sure this team has it in them to fight through this

Top Bottom