All Things 2016 NCAA Tourney Thread

Crazy finishes to the first round! UNI wins with a half court shot and St. Joseph's hangs on to win by 2 when Cinci's dunk to tie it was about 0.1 too late.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Today's events have me wondering if there is some sort of luck vacuum that has the state of Minnesota's share of luck distribution sucked to both the South and the East.

Today's events have me wondering if there is some sort of luck vacuum that has the state of Minnesota's share of luck distribution sucked to both the South and the East.

It really took until today to wonder that? Aaron Rodgers just completed his 54th Hail Mary TD while I was typing this...

Is this the best day in the history of March Madness? Discuss...

Just be happy we weren't a 4 seed getting destroyed by a 13. This way I can watch the tourney and not worry about us. Makes it more fun...

It's the Calcutta Clipper.

Duke can't miss and Allen is ridiculous.

But he sure likes to trip people.

Between his tripping and Woodbury's eye pokes, they're 2/3 of the way to a modern three stooges.

If Duke doesn't make everything in the first half, they probably lose this one. Great effort by Yale in the 2nd half. Was down 27 at one point and got within 3. Fun team to watch.

This may be the worst Duke team in my lifetime. They are terrible. I saw one player worth drafting out there. They got a gift playing Yale and they still almost blew a 27 point lead. I'd take Oregon by 20+ in the next round...

You must not be very old because the season Coach K was conveniently out with back surgery they won like 13 or 14 games.

Not to mention they were quite ordinary in '96 as well.

Well okay, so they sucked in the 70's too. I don't watch much Duke, because I got sick of them with CL just like everyone else. So maybe I conveniently forgot about those years...

Doesn't change the fact they aren't very good this year, despite being in the sweet 16.

This may be the worst Duke team in my lifetime. They are terrible. I saw one player worth drafting out there. They got a gift playing Yale and they still almost blew a 27 point lead. I'd take Oregon by 20+ in the next round...

They have two first rounders in Ingram and Allen. But if either of them doesn't play well, they are in trouble.

Go Gophers!!

How bad is the Pac 12? Cal loses to Hawaii. Arizona loses to Wichita. Utah getting destroyed by Gonzaga. Oregon is the last man standing.

Greatest tourney ever takes a huge hit after a day of snoozers.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

So this Walkup kid for Stephen F Austin who had 33 against West Virginia is shooting 59% from the field this season. Part of it is because he doesn't shoot a lot of 3 pointers but that is still very impressive for a non post player. He's shooting nearly 57% over the course of his four year career.

I feel like I'm talking to myself in this thread. :)

I was hoping they'd have it - Notre Dame basketball serves only to annoy... That Walkup kid can ball!

Syracuse makes it a record 6 teams from the ACC in the Sweet 16.

Top Bottom