All Things 2016 NCAA Tourney Thread

Xavier is putting up a ton of bad shots. Just standing around outside chucking. Another Sweet 16 for Wisconsin if this keeps up. Sigh.

Wisconsin basketball fans are up there for most delusional group of fans.

Nigel Hayes plays too much like a guard instead of posting up and shooting mid range jumpers like he should. I'm not complaining, just an observation.

And how about the ending to UNI-Texas A&M?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Koenig chucks a deep 3 to tie it with 11 seconds to go

Of course they hit the buzzer beater 3 to win it. Why wouldn't they?

And the f***ing horseshoe up the a$$ of Wisconsin athletics just keeps on giving. Unbelievable.

Gard seems kind of emotional after the reporter brings up the death of his dad. If it weren't Wisconsin, I'd be kinda happy for them.

Wisconsin just screwed me out of a 6 team-parlay. I've never hated a state more...

The pain never ends.

If we would have flopped in that situation, the call would have gone against us and our guy would be out for two years because of a serious concussion.

The good news is you guys can join me on the ND bandwagon for a week.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

The charge call to give wisconsin the chance to win it was one of the worst I've seen all year. Just terrible the guy was falling back before any contact was even made I would hope that official doesn't get to work another game in the tournament.

It never ends for Wisconsin does it.

I'm done with Wisconsin fans online, all they do is complain about the refs the whole game and nothing else.

They play Notre Dame next?? Geez that is a winnable game as well

Very true...they're going to beat a very average ND and be a game away from their third straight Final Four, at which point I stop being a college basketball fan.

So to recap, Koenig makes a 3 that was about a 20% shot to tie it. Then the referee makes an absolutely egregious "look at me" charge call to give Wisconsin the ball back with a chance to win. Finally, Koenig makes a 3 that was about a 10% shot to win it. We're well under 1% probability here.

God is dead...or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Good thing I live in Minnesota where there will be only a couple of Badger fans talking about it tomorrow."

Oh wait they all moved here and everyone will be celebrating in my school.

So to recap, Koenig makes a 3 that was about a 20% shot to tie it. Then the referee makes an absolutely egregious "look at me" charge call to give Wisconsin the ball back with a chance to win. Finally, Koenig makes a 3 that was about a 10% shot to win it. We're well under 1% probability here.

Probably less likely than the A&M comeback.

Top Bottom