All Things 2016 NCAA Tourney Thread

OK, so given the current plight of the B1G thus far in the Tourney, have any of you decided to begrudgingly cheer for Wisconsin over Pitt?

OK, so given the current plight of the B1G thus far in the Tourney, have any of you decided to begrudgingly cheer for Wisconsin over Pitt?

Yeah right. I hope they lose by 50.

I always like to see the B1G do well...regardless. BTW, Jamie Dixon really has that Mad Scientest look going for him.

Considering most thought MSU should have been a 1 seed, this may go down as the biggest upset in Tournament history.

Go Gophers!!

My thought as well. For those that were able to watch the game, what happened to their defense? 90 points?

Wisconsin's shooting is just slightly less awful than Pitt's. Leave it to becky to win one of the lowest scoring games in tournament history. I was right about neither team hitting 50 though.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

West Virginia is losing to SF Austin.

I wonder what the record is for most wins by lower seeds in the round of 64? By my count there is 11 so far and a chance of a few more.

The Pac-12 has gone 2-5 in the tournament despite being the better seed in every game. Good job selection committee.

West Virginia is losing to SF Austin.

I wonder what the record is for most wins by lower seeds in the round of 64? By my count there is 11 so far and a chance of a few more.

Turnover city!!

Wish we could have landed Chris Boucher in the 2015 class. Thought we had a shot until Oregon came in and swooped him up.

I cheer for the teams I pick in my bracket. I don give a shot if they are BT or not.

I've got Michigan coming up.

I had Temple over Iowa and got screwed.

I cheer for the teams I pick in my bracket. I don give a shot if they are BT or not.

My bracket is finished now so I'm cheering for as many upsets as there can be at this point.

You got what you deserved...infidel!!:mad:

My bracket is finished now so I'm cheering for as many upsets as there can be at this point.

I should probably do the same. Two of my Final Four are out now: West Virginia, and my national champion Michigan State.

Michigan up big over Notre Dame and N. Iowa up by 12 on Texas. Crazy tourney already.

ben jacobson is a stud of a coach.

The Good news is that Burger King just invented the Flame Grilled hotdog.:cool03:

Observations: Mike Brey looks like a f*ing bum. Allie LaForce is hot! In fact, all these gals who interview the coaches between halves are hot! Is that a job job requirement do you suppose:confused:

The Good news is that Burger King just invented the Flame Grilled hotdog.:cool03:

If I had a nickle for every time I've heard 'man I could really go for a hot dog from Burger King'...

What a terrible possession at the end for Michigan. They had plenty of time to go to the hoop to get a quick 2. Instead they farted around and ran a bunch of time off the clock trying to get a good look at a 3.

Top Bottom