2022-2023 Other Bowl Games Thread

Man, UCLA really pissed that one away. Allowed Pitt to get into FG range in just :24 with no timeouts. On the last offensive play for Pitt their QB scrambled for about 12 yards. Two UCLA defenders made piss poor attempts at tackling him. If they do, he doesn’t get a first down and it’s questionable if Pitt has enough time to get lined up to spike the ball.
It’s why it’s so funny when people get so mad that the gophers almost messed up and blew a game.
It’s college football. A lot of variables.

Ranked UCLA just finished the season unranked against pitts last man standing QB by totally blowing it

Man, UCLA really pissed that one away. Allowed Pitt to get into FG range in just :24 with no timeouts. On the last offensive play for Pitt their QB scrambled for about 12 yards. Two UCLA defenders made piss poor attempts at tackling him. If they do, he doesn’t get a first down and it’s questionable if Pitt has enough time to get lined up to spike the ball.

DTR also threw three interceptions.....two of which were in the red zone. The third was with a TD lead and should have been a long gain with a halfway decent throw. That INT led to a TD....and then the returning muffed the subsequent kickoff.

Yeah....UCLA absolutely blew that game.

Yeah the Purdue one will be ugly. OSU will have a punchers chance if it gets into a track meet, but agree that I think Georgia wins it (and the whole thing)
I think Illinois has very little chance against Mississippi state but then again a ton of variables in that one

Absolute dick.
Overrated OC

Won’t comment on his other issues but I’m guessing it’s only a matter of time. Because you can’t be full tilt 24/7 and keep it together in my experience
yikes

watching the clemson-tennessee game and it is amazing how often that clemson just completely doesn't block players. tons of hits on their freshman QB.

Also Potter, the kicker for Clemson, may be kicking himself out of an NFL job today. Yikes.

Its freaking funny. This kicker sucks. And their true freshman QB is lost. He can't handle the pressure. Too much for him today.

Clemson is hurting themselves with all the trick plays that don't work.

Its freaking funny. This kicker sucks. And their true freshman QB is lost. He can't handle the pressure. Too much for him today.

Clemson is hurting themselves with all the trick plays that don't work.
As far as Potter, he was regarded as being a late round pick vs UDFA. Really good career stats prior to this but going to make people question his mental toughness.

As far as the QB, I think you'd be hard pressed to find many QBs in CFB who would be able to handle the number of guys that are entirely unblocked.

The trick plays. Yeah Dabo is 100% getting cute with it and outcoaching himself and you just love to see it.

As John Madden taught us. What do you do against blitzes? Run screens and draws. Running game showing life on this drive for Clemson.

He just about missed that one. CRAZY. Clemson up and down the field all half for 3 points...

Dabo putting his freshman QB in all sorts of bad spots and they leave points on the field again.

Computer froze up and was surprised Clemson didn't at least try another FG at the end of the half.

Computer froze up and was surprised Clemson didn't at least try another FG at the end of the half.
Their QB didn’t throw the ball away, got tackled inbounds with no timeouts left. Clock ran out.

Clemson's defense is holding them in this, but they have to find a way to score touchdowns. Starting this drive.

Watching the Tenn vs Clemson Orange Bowl and the SEC commercial is telling me that, "it just means more!" But, a 1-4 bowl record so far suggests..."it doesn't."

I think clemson has run like 50 plays in TN territory and TN hasn't even run 50 total plays

Love Milton being praised for sticking around when he is a transfer player

Their QB really likes to bail from the pocket a lot. I know the OL isn’t helping but it’s extremely difficult to make anything happen when you’re running 10+ yards in the opposite direction.

they haven't been a good team all year and they continue to be a not good team
I think they looked better than TN, but just lost because of dozens of dumb decisions that kept giving the game away.

I think they looked better than TN, but just lost because of dozens of dumb decisions that kept giving the game away.
Plagued by same things all year. Mediocre o line and no game breaker in O. Tennessee also without a bunch of offensive players for this game

Plagued by same things all year. Mediocre o line and no game breaker in O. Tennessee also without a bunch of offensive players for this game
100 offensive plays, 34 1st downs and just 14 points. Ouch.

Top Bottom