2022-2023 Other Bowl Games Thread

NMSU has a 7-0 lead with the ball late in the first quarter.

2019 Outback Bowl highlights on BTN right now :). I might check in on NMSU from time to time but man these memories are just too good.

Sickos Committee doing a bowl preview for each game based on logo, location, teams, sponsor, trophy, and what is dumped on the winning coach.

The Quick Lane Bowl gets high marks.

Location: Ford Field Detroit, Michigan - If it's good enough for the MAC Championship, it’s good enough for a Bowl Game - 5 out of 5.

2019 Outback Bowl highlights on BTN right now :). I might check in on NMSU from time to time but man these memories are just too good.

They should cut the audio out of the last first down with the commentator saying that the Gophers players will be legends if they win the game.

24 -7 New Mexico State at the 3:26 mark of the 3rd.

Edit: 24-10 at the 14:25 mark of the 4th.

Last edited:

Apparently Warren got into the ear of the ESPN mucky mucks to publicly announce how good the B1G officials are. Sorry big guy, ain good work, they don’t change stripes just because it’s a bowl. Still need to replace all including the director. Can’t be any worse.

East Carolina passing for touchdowns and going for two up 51-29 with 2 minutes left in the game...... Was that on the card?????:rolleyes:

East Carolina passing for touchdowns and going for two up 51-29 with 2 minutes left in the game...... Was that on the card?????:rolleyes:

If the network is going to stick with that game instead of showing the beginning of the next one, you may as well keep the masses entertained.

Ky Thomas has 2 TDs tonight so far. One receiving and one rushing.

Daniels has been very inconsistent and Kansas’ defense stinks.

Bucky just broke a 67 yard TD run.

Both our former backs are having good games.

Kansas recovers the onside and is driving trying to tie it

Got the TD. Need the two point conversion now.

Arkansas really blew this one. Tie game. Probably going to OT.

This is such a fun game.

Watching NC/Oregon. Fun game, North Carolina DB just made an amazing INT that went off a receiver, a defenders leg and then the toe of the guy who picked it. Unreal.

Bucky Irving having a big game. Shame he jumped ship the way he did.

North Carolina is going to be a handful next year. Maye is really really good

Watching NC/Oregon. Fun game, North Carolina DB just made an amazing INT that went off a receiver, a defenders leg and then the toe of the guy who picked it. Unreal.

Bucky Irving having a big game. Shame he jumped ship the way he did.

North Carolina is going to be a handful next year. Maye is really really good
Maye going to be there? I know he has quieted speculation. But I could see him sliding out of there.

Maye going to be there? I know he has quieted speculation. But I could see him sliding out of there.
Will be interesting to see, he claims he is coming back but also sounds like there might be some serious money being thrown at him to try and get him to leave.

Top Bottom