Week 6 Other Games Thread

agreed. 7 probably scores there if not for the pi and you only get 15
There should be a more severe PI that the officials can make a judgement call on for situations like that. Though I’d just adopt the NFL rule.

amazing how they couldn't do that shit all game....

Unreal....come on Maryland.....

I'd revoke the MD OT's scholarship due to extreme stupidity....It was a pass play you moron!!🤯🤯

I'd revoke the OT's scholarship due to extreme stupidity....It was a pass play you moron!!🤯🤯
Especially when you are on the 3 yardline.......I mean if you find yourself standing in the EZ as an offensive lineman on a pass play there you f'ed up.

purdue is absolutely going to be last year's iowa and have a horseshoe all the way up their ass all year

I don't know what that expression means but, from what I've seen, Purdue has earned two consecutive wins on the road as an underdog with gutsy performances. They had to overcome 3 turnovers today and they did.

I really have an irrational dislike to all things Indiana when it comes to their sports teams. Maybe I just can't stand their coaches.

Wisky's wildcat is as effective as ours.

I don't know what that expression means but, from what I've seen, Purdue has earned two consecutive wins on the road as an underdog with gutsy performances. They had to overcome 3 turnovers today and they did.
Horseshoes are lucky, so having a horseshoe up your ass means you are very lucky. Mo Ibrahim being out, missing a 27 yard field goal, and Michael Brown-Stephens dropping an easy touchdown pass last week, an arguable missed offsides penalty on the XP block, and Maryland self-inflicting an illegal man downfield penalty on their game tying 2 point conversion, and Maryland apparently scoring 0 points off of 3 turnovers this week could all be considered either bad officiating, poor play by opponents, or just good luck for Purdue. I didn't catch the whole game, but some Maryland fans also claiming they dropped a potential pick 6 in the first quarter. I don't wanna take a really strong opinion on it, but even some Purdue fans are sheepishly stating they were gifted a win by the officials today.

Top Bottom