Week 6 Other Games Thread

Well the good news for Maryland is that if they go on to lose this game by 1 they will get one of those special we screwed up apology letters from the Big Ten. We have received a few of those over the years. Good times.

There are 2 crews in the BT that are horrendous, the one we had last week and this one. The best crew is the one that did the Rutgers game last night.

Terrible. These scrubs turn it over 8 times in 3 weeks and are gonna win all 3 games. One off a freebie from the officials.

Coach of Maryland an absolute moron for punting that ball. Makes me lol all day.

Gotta love putting together a 3 and out when you have a chance to go win the game. Drive never gets started. Sanford era type stuff.

If the final score ends up being 24-23 I hope someone from Maryland tells Locksley they will cover his fines in order to light up the refs over the missed offsides on the PAT.

Purdue is good. They are nothing spectacular but they are a good team and one many of us thought could be a factor in the West this year with their schedule.

Loss last week was frustrating because the game was there for the taking but that doesn't change the fact that Purdue is solid.

On another note....Purdue was crazy offsides on that blocked XP. Hope that doesn't come back to bite Maryland.
They do actually suck though.

Jeff Brohm seems to have calmed down considerably this season. It’s showing the results.

Love the pass call there from Purdue. More guts than 90% of college coaches.

that's a veteran QB move right there. do it again on 3rd and the clock is about over

Maryland should just let them score at this point. Get the ball back with some time and down 8.
Yup. It's crazy that us fans of another team just watching casually know this but a head coach who gets paid millions of dollars is clueless.

I don’t think Purdue had any interest in taking the points on 1st and 2nd down.
You're right they didn't really try (which I also think is there right play), but Maryland was clearly defending on those downs.... Which I don't get.

agreed. 7 probably scores there if not for the pi and you only get 15

Top Bottom