Week 6 Other Games Thread

0-4 Colorado State goes up 14-0 against their coaches team from last year with 2 defensive TD’s.

The last one coming on a mind-blowingly stupid lateral attempt.

Brain dead decisions on both sides.

San Jose State off to a good start against the Rebels and might be the best team in what looks like a down year in the Mountain West.

Wow! Houston.

Unreal.
That was probably the worst onsides kick defense I've ever seen. The 3 players with the best chance at the ball were all playing for Houston.

Also can't believe the Memphis coach called that TO with 11 seconds left. Team was already lined up and ready to spike it, but they call the TO and then take the sack. Yikes.

That QB for Rutgers, #3, he shouldn’t be playing college football, at any level. What happened to #0? I could only watch the first half and the last 6 minutes.
I haven't seen more than 10 minutes of Rutgers this year, but did the announcers say they brought #3 in at the end because he was the better passer?

Kicker from Nevada blows one 10 yards right from 25 yards in Reno.

The “Biggest Little Meth Lab” of Reno living up to it’s name.

CSU with:
45 yards offense
71 return yards on defense with 2 TDs.

I love college football.

Today was Nebraska's first win by under 7 points in over three years, marks their first back-to-back conference wins in 4 years and they're in first place.

Today was Nebraska's first win by under 7 points in over three years, marks their first back-to-back conference wins in 4 years and they're in first place.
And the last one was against Rutgers too. Rutgers did all they could to blow that game. The stupid, unforced penalties really hurt. They couldn't even manage timeouts at the end, two in a row when they really needed to stop the clock. It was like Scott Frost was coaching that team.

Maryland made that look real easy on the opening drive. Let's go Terps!

And today the West is chasing Nebraska for 1st place.

Iowa might have something to say about that....but yeah....Rutgers is just brutal on offense. Hard to watch.
Iowa and Rutgers just played last week and it was pretty clear who the worse offense was

Ky Thomas just ran through a guy on his way to a real nice 16 yard run. Losing him and Bucky really sucks. Could have been difference makers....especially last week.

Ky Thomas just ran through a guy on his way to a real nice 16 yard run. Losing him and Bucky really sucks. Could have been difference makers....especially last week.
First time he's gotten a carry in a few games I believe. Wonder if he was hurt?

For anyone complaining about the brick house not selling out.....you should flip over to BTN and see what the stands at Maryland look like.

Maybe competing with a big festival - perhaps something like Blue Crab Day.

Probably have to consider that LSU is not very good (despite being ranked 25th :rolleyes:).....but Tennessee is looking really good. Stopped LSU on 4and1 from their own 45.....turned around for a bomb into the end zone in stride on the very next play. Up 20-0 in Baton Rouge.

Jalon Daniels fumbles on the 1 yard line. TCU throws the ball to Quinten Johnston next play two plays and they are already in the red zone. Holy crap is that kid good.

Probably have to consider that LSU is not very good (despite being ranked 25th :rolleyes:).....but Tennessee is looking really good. Stopped LSU on 4and1 from their own 45.....turned around for a bomb into the end zone in stride on the very next play. Up 20-0 in Baton Rouge.
Won’t be surprised if they beat Bama

Top Bottom