Week 6 Other Games Thread

Mertz continues impressive play, lofts one to the other team early in Champaign.

Ill doesn’t look good.

And psu turns it over. Jesus

Iowa adding onto that insane 21+ turnover differential 😬

EDIT: Negated

2 years after the landmark win against Penn St. they are again top 5 and we are completely irrelevant.

If anyone is looking for today's blockbuster matchup.....sign up for shit.tv and watch 0-6 UCONN against 0-5 UMASS. 10-7 UCONN at half.

Iowa offense hasn't been tested until now. They have been gifted with unreal amount of turnovers through out the season. Now they have to earn every yard. Love the fact that it is happening in that snake pit named kinnick stadium.

If anyone is looking for today's blockbuster matchup.....sign up for shit.tv and watch 0-6 UCONN against 0-5 UMASS. 10-7 UCONN at half.
That's a great matchup in the late 1990s basketball.

Nice drive by Iowa. They need to get 7 here

Iowa’s RB has no vision.

Mertz sucks. So badly overthrew his receiver....that the Illini dback had about two seconds to catchup while the receiver turned and waited for the ball.

I watched the Ok - Texas game for a bit. What are all those blue buildings side by side near the stadium?

Just watch, the Hawkeyes will find a way to win this game. They are just tough to beat at Kinnick.

I'm also thinking all these PSU injuries might take a toll by the 4th quarter.

I know this isn't going to be popular, but damn, that Iowa defense is something else.

But man, Petras is dogshit.

I really hope Sanford works passing in more for Morgan before the Iowa game to work on confidence and decision making...worried that at the moment that Iowa will have 2-3 interceptions in our game against them otherwise of Morgan tries to force throws.

Come on Penn State, get through the second half...

I really hope Sanford works passing in more for Morgan before the Iowa game to work on confidence and decision making...worried that at the moment that Iowa will have 2-3 interceptions in our game against them otherwise of Morgan tries to force throws.

Come on Penn State, get through the second half...
The way Iowa plays, they'll have 2-3 in the first half. We get a run game going and hopefully won't have to pass the ball much.

The way Illinois looks, how in hell did they beat Nebraska?

Ole Miss wins it!!!!!

Edit: Maybe

Edit: Yes
That one hurt. I liked the decision to go for two since apparently neither team decided to play defense today. Seems like we almost always go into OT with Ole Miss. Sure looked like that was happening again today.

Looks like the PSU QB gained a bit of confidence in that drive. Two score game again.

Is MSU and MT is for real? I am really surprised that they are this good.

Top Bottom