Week 6 Other Games Thread

Ohio St running on all cylinders now. Offensive line back to NFL caliber. Defense switched play callers and is now much better. They’re setting up for another Big Ten title and playoff appearance.

Ohio St running on all cylinders now. Offensive line back to NFL caliber. Defense switched play callers and is now much better. They’re setting up for another Big Ten title and playoff appearance.

Maryland scored their second touchdown so they'll have 17 points anyway. Ohio State has 56 points just before the end of the third quarter. Maybe they can hit 70.

I can see it now......tOSU scores 65+ points on a beaten down Maryland team and some will say they're the best team in the B1G.

Maryland scored their second touchdown so they'll have 17 points anyway. Ohio State has 56 points just before the end of the third quarter. Maybe they can hit 70.

Yikes. That Rakim Jarrett is going to be a force.

Five star recruit.....makes sense.

I can see it now......tOSU scores 65+ points on a beaten down Maryland team and some will say they're the best team in the B1G.
Some have been saying it. But according to you it’s only to make a gopher loss look better.

Does Cincinnati replace the loser of PSU/Iowa in the top 4? I’m guessing so.
That's a tough one. They should definitely be in the converasation. Cinci is on the outside looking in. I'd love them to crash the party.

Wow ok tied it up.

Ark ties it up, mi st strikes back restake lead few seconds later

Neither OU or Texas know how to play defense.

Akranslaw very entertaining. 2 point converstion coming

Ole Miss wins it!!!!!

Edit: Maybe

Edit: Yes

Texas/Oklahoma is a really good one too. Sooners up by a TD with about four minutes remaining....despite being down three touchdowns in the first half. lol longhorns.

Texas down by 7? Shit. I picked them.

Woo!!! TD. Hit first half over and +2.5 Texas. Now got second half over. Hit both OSU/Maryland bets too.

Got a couple first half unders now. u21 in Wis/Ill and u20 in Iowa/PSU.

What a finish. 35 yard TD run in the final seconds.

I'm sure happy that Kennedy Brooks didn't end up at Wisconsin.

Damn, OK was so close to the walk off TD. Missed it by 1 second.

EDIT: 3 seconds

Has Gus Johnson been studying the rule book.

Related, is there an *app to stream local radio channels for national games.

Last edited:

The Iowa QB looks like he's 30 years old.

Top Bottom