Week 6 Other Games Thread

Michigan State evens it in no time.

Wow. Texas, 1st offensive play touchdown.
But Nebraska played OK tough?
OK snuck by a bad Tulane team by 5 at home
Got by NE at home
By 3 at home vs WV
Came back to beat Kansas State late.

Maybe they aren’t a great team.

But Nebraska played OK tough?
OK snuck by a bad Tulane team by 5 at home
Got by NE at home
By 3 at home vs WV
Came back to beat Kansas State late.

Maybe they aren’t a great team.
Yeah, I don't think they are as good as people say. I bet Minnesota would handle them.

Yeah, I don't think they are as good as people say. I bet Minnesota would handle them.
With our third string RB, Tanner and bad WRs, bad OC, etc.? I don't think so. They'd run rings around us.

With our third string RB, Tanner and bad WRs, bad OC, etc.? I don't think so. They'd run rings around us.
Don’t think so. This isn’t a very good OK team. Refs helped them tremendously in that Tulane game to prevent a loss there with a very dubious call late in that game. OK could beat MN, sure, but they wouldn’t run rings around us.

I would love to see that. Adam Sandler has a good thing going there. It would be nice to have a new power team emerge.
Yup and we’ll knock Pigeyes off their lofty thrift later this season and contribute to process!

Where was this Jay Johnson when he was our oc

Michigan State QB. 8-11 268 yards and 3 TDs with 6 minutes left in the 1st half. Is that a Sanford offense?

The top of the 2019 QB class just isn't very good. Spencer Rattler, Bo Nix, Graham Mertz, Ryan Hilinski...

Pre-season Heisman hopeful Spencer Rattler benched for the 2nd straight game, and 2nd straight Red River Shootout it.

Texas has 90 recruits at the game.

No TV announcers for the Arkansas at Ole Miss game? I’m kind of liking it, but fail for ESPN. It looks like they are just rebroadcasting a SkyCast stream.

Would be funny if they were on the upswing and unloaded on the SEC in the future.
Yeah, they come in and don't lose for 2 years. 1 hand I would love that to show how overrated the SEC is, on the other hand, it just would make the SEC that much stronger.

Wow, Ole Miss just pulled a Fleck. They were up 3, on their 34, and 4th and 1. You know what happens.

Maryland coming back down to earth.

Bowling Green only down 22 to a powerful 1-4 Akron team. Mighty Akron with 35 points.

That’s weird. I haven’t had the volume up on that tv much, but each time I’ve checked it, I hear the tv announcers.
Are you sure it’s not the stadium announcer? I’m watching it on ESPNU.

Top Bottom