Week 6 Other Games Thread

I watched the Ok - Texas game for a bit. What are all those blue buildings side by side near the stadium?
Fair buildings? Just a guess. This game is played in the old Cotton Bowl, which is right smack in the middle of the Texas State Fairgrounds. And the game is played during the Fair.

Aside: that commercial where the waiter pops the champagne cork into the good eye of the guy wearing a patch cracks me up every time.

Fair buildings? Just a guess. This game is played in the old Cotton Bowl, which is right smack in the middle of the Texas State Fairgrounds. And the game is played during the Fair.
correct. Cotton bowl is like our version of Grandstand.

That one hurt. I liked the decision to go for two since apparently neither team decided to play defense today. Seems like we almost always go into OT with Ole Miss. Sure looked like that was happening again today.
Yeah, but you got something good brewing down there. Ole Miss ain't shabby.

This PSU offense is brutal. Gotta be some kind of record for false starts.

Their defense just has to hang on for dear life.

Field position is brutal for last few drives. Hope Iowa throw an interception.

The way Iowa plays, it's going to have to be 2 fgs to win, cause they're not scoring a td.to.

Whoops!

Who is the commentator for the Iowa/PSU game? Did they have a cut in to the Hawkeye network? Because that guy just screamed like a schoolgirl when Iowa scored that touchdown.

They are in big trouble now. Iowa is relentless

I can’t believe they didn’t review the Iowa TD. Looked close enough to warrant one.

Iowa just went 23-20 against Penn State using a misdirection play with 6:26 remaining!

Great play. Can Sanford Jr add this type of creative play-calling?

Both Defenses are very good.

Last edited:

Top Bottom