Week 1 Other Games Thread

Runtgers putting it on Temple.

Rutgers will go to a bowl game and will beat one of Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, or Wisconsin
I can see that happening. Schiano is the real deal at Rutgers.

And Mertzleberger with the Fumblerooski!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol no one is gunna score in this WI game, are they?

They lost a lot of talent

Pat Fitzgerald gets benefit of doubt with preseason rankings
Yeah I think most people assumed that without any eligibility being used up it would be the same northwestern... but they lost a ton of talent to the draft and signings.

Lol no one is gunna score in this WI game, are they?
Wisconsin has gotten inside the 10 or at least the 15 or 20 twice now and not scored, from what I’ve seen.

I’ve never seen these punt return penalties called/enforced before. Seems like a point of emphasis this year?

Wisconsin has gotten inside the 10 or at least the 15 or 20 twice now and not scored, from what I’ve seen.
Yep. Blocked FG and a fumble. Otherwise just great defense.

This WI v PSU game is quite different than ours. Really great defense so far.

And now a blocked FG!
Really terrible offense. Neither quarterback can read a defense. Both defenses too good to be run over. First to 2 might win

That was a good call to pick up the flag on the tackle. The PSU player got there at the right time

Yeah, their running game the last two drives has actually looked really explosive. They're having trouble getting the ball downfield in the passing game...and inside the redzone they're having trouble running into stacked boxes.

Yeah I think most people assumed that without any eligibility being used up it would be the same northwestern... but they lost a ton of talent to the draft and signings.
They lost more nfl talent in the last year than they produced in the last like 6 combined.

AND they lost their best quarterback since Trevor Simeon

Yeah, their running game the last two drives has actually looked really explosive. They're having trouble getting the ball downfield in the passing game...and inside the redzone they're having trouble running into stacked boxes.
Mertz can’t read a defense. Mertz decided last Tuesday which wideout he was throwing to on which play. Even if they are double or triple covered he won’t deviate

HAHA. Nice tackle Mertzleberger!!!!

Mertz does not seem very accurate. He’s going to pop one or two INTs eventually.

Okay this WI offense is kind of comically bad at times.

I’m flipping around and working on some stuff around the house. Mertz looks like shit whenever I watch. Can he throw a ball more than 6 yards ?

This PSU QB the same clown that came to TCF in 2019 and pregame was saying “they are only here to see us!!!” and then threw 3 INTs?

Apparently the Big Ten point of emphasis for 2021officiating is protecting Badger punt returners—forget about a launched blow to the head against a defensive-less Gopher receiver.
Lower echelon teams are outside of the Big Ten's protective bubble.

Top Bottom