Week 1 Other Games Thread

Even for a junk play at the end of a half that throw looked like a 3rd grader misfiring at punt pass and kick

Sconnie defense looks really good as usual but their offense is nothing special and not seeing anything from Mertz to make me think he is worth the hype he gets.

Even for a junk play at the end of a half that throw looked like a 3rd grader misfiring at punt pass and kick
My guess is that he was just trying to throw it high enough to kill the clock, if that wasn't what he was doing then it was terrible. They only had one WR on the play so they didn't seem to have any intention of trying to score, just wanted to kill the clock.

When wisconsin plays Army it's going to be a real eyesore for passing fans. The game might be over by 1 pm Central.

Kirk C was not the problem at State Penn. That offense is horrendous. The red dinks are not that good on defense. QB is too busy swearing at boats.

On a scale of 9 to 10, how punchable is Brady Quinn’s face?

Also, 5 people is too many at the table. They need to cut that down to 3 or 4 max.

wisconsin DL and Minnesota OL will be a great battle up front when the two teams play.

I would bet on the Gophers in that, considering how well they did up front against by far the most talented and experienced DL in college football, Ohio State.

OSU has 4 seniors on the DL, all projected as picks in rd 1-3

Penn State finally scored on a 49 yd pass play.

Speaking of Dinksconsin, what is an actual "Chez Mellusi"? Is that from Guys Grocery Games or Hell's Kitchen?

Really nice catch by the wisconsin TE on another iffy throw

Top Bottom