Week 1 Other Games Thread

Definitely looking like the NW of 2019

This North Carolina QB looks overwhelmed. the announcers keep calling him a Heisman hopeful. Every player hopes to win the Heisman
Phil Longo, UNC OC, had AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Elijah Moore, and Jordan Ta’amu at Ole’ Miss and did nothing with them. Their talent made them picks, but the team’s offense and team’s overall production did not mirror the talent that was there.
Falling upwards.

Buddy of mine is a NW grad and works in sports media here in the Twin Cities... He texted me at the time last night reminding me to celebrate if the Gophs were to beat the spread. I hope NW gets hammered in this game.
About to be 28-7

MSU looks solid. Northwestern looks miserable.

Kansas scored on 2nd and goal from the 16 to go ahead 17-14 against the Yotes. Do they hold on?

The guy that is whuppin ass on NW had 1100 and change at Wake Forest. In two years. I don't like losing Mo. But that position is easily replacable..

I've never seen a call like that intentional grounding. He threw it 30 yards downfield and was not being pressured.

Kansas fans rush the field after beating The University of South Dakota. First win in 677 days. Pure joy in Lawrence.
That program has fallen apart since Mangino was there.....Brewster got his ass handed to them in a bowl game.

That program has fallen apart since Mangino was there.....Brewster got his ass handed to them in a bowl game.
Swing a dead cat and you'll hit a program that handed Brewster his ass in a bowl game....:cool:

Watch the sidelines when NW - MSU comes back from the quarter break. Their body language will tell you a lot about how they feel about their chances.

Rout is on for Colorado against a team that hasn't played for two years.

Northwestern is always such a jekyll and hyde team, even in their good seasons. They won the west in 2018 after starting the season 1-3 with a loss to a 4-8 Akron team. They also lost to a terrible Michigan St team last season and still won the west.

I think they will be pretty mediocre this season, but you just never know until we get later into the fall.

Big 12 -2 -2 +4(?), take notice. The rock chalks are back!

mangino.gif

Top Bottom