Think they're close to the announcement?

I have arrived at ANE. It's almost pitch dark, so getting video/pictures will likely be impossible, but I will try my best. Stay tuned for further updates. ETA is still 5:21.

DP you may very well become either a part of Gopherhole fame or Gopherhole infamy by the time this is done.

DP, are you alive???

It is also possible see saw Al Golden and is now in the restroom trying to rub one out.

refresh%20refresh%20book%20cover.gif

dp saw something he wasn't suppose to see so he will go bye bye for a few days.

DP! Talk to us! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW

Sitting in car frantically refreshing iPhone. Can't drive home until I know what DPO saw. Diseased.

When you order the football forum by replies, this is the 2nd most replied to thread outside of game threads LOL

When you order by views, it's the 5th most viewed thread.

Update: Plane landed at about 5:17. Two men and two women got off. All 4 left in separate cars. No limos or anything like that - regular everyday vehicles. We're SOL on this one, gentlemen.

Damn you U of MN news tweet

UMNews University of MN
U of M Moment (audio): "Self control in the age of temptation" - messages whittle away our willpower, says #UMN prof http://bit.ly/eblUK0

Update: Plane landed at about 5:17. Two men and two women got off. All 4 left in separate cars. No limos or anything like that - regular everyday vehicles. We're SOL on this one, gentlemen.

At least tell us if the women were hot or not. Please, let's not make this all in vain.

Hahaha awesome

Thank you very much anyway for going through with this dpod!!

For the rest, see my sig.

Are you sure it wasn't Golden, Joel, Marisa Miller and Lady Gaga? Doogie is tweeting that they are racing downtown in Mitsu's like that Paul Walker kid in Fast and Furious? Please get to Bierman before Eve Mendes!!!!! :D

This thread is the best ever- kept 3 guys at my office from working all afternoon! Tremendous!

Awesome effort dpo, leader in the clubhouse for 2010 mvp after this.

Top Bottom