Think they're close to the announcement?

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Front page of Gophersports.com:

Coach_Announce.jpg

OK, judging by that sillouhette, who is it????!!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE BREWSTER!!!!

THEN NAME THE F$@!@#$ GUY ALREADY! I NEED TO GET BACK TO MY LIFE!

Thirded that the silhouette looks like Brewster.

At this point, with all the outlandish ideas that have been thrown out there, it doesn't seem unreasonable to throw it out there that they might just give Brewster a second chance.

Great! Now everybody knows what I look like!

Who knows what football coach lies in the heart of Goldy Gopher? THE SHADOW KNOWS!

It does seem that they are in the "I think Alice will go to the prom with me, but until I know for certain, I don't want to reject Betty or Carla yet."

Omigod! Ted Williams is our new Head Coach!

Yee gads, that siloutte is the guy who sits in the row in front of me @ TCF!
(I knew he had to be coaching material based upon his constant in game analysis and chants like "FIRE BREWSTER".

Doogie also said he used a big time boosters private jet so we don't know where he is going.

In other words, Maturi is making a play which the booster agrees with but does not have a guaranteed signature.

PERSONAL OPINION, if Maturi was going strictly for an interview, he would have used the normal travel means and not gone to this level.

In other words, Maturi is making a play which the booster agrees with but does not have a guaranteed signature.

PERSONAL OPINION, if Maturi was going strictly for an interview, he would have used the normal travel means and not gone to this level.

Yeah, and he probably doesn't want everyone tracking the flight on Flightracker.com and know exactly where he's going and start all the rumors up again.

Flight from Anoka Co Airport

Ident Type To Depart Arrive
N1HS C560 Northeast Philadelphia (KPNE) 06:58a CST 10:04a EST

Plane is owned by an Erickson Petroleum of Minneapolis.

Don't mess with me like that, man. You're gonna give me a heart attack-ack-ack-ack-ack-ack.

You oughta know by now.

This screams Al Golden.

It's really weird that he would fly to Philly to hire a pirate who lives in the Keys

Please oh please oh please.

I need to stop refreshing GopherHole every 10 minutes.

Any way to check to see if Mike Leach flew to Philly area yesterday or today? Is his agent from there?

Any way to check to see if Mike Leach flew to Philly area yesterday or today? Is his agent from there?

His agents are Gary O'Hagan and Matt Baldwin. They are based right here in the Twin Cities.

Relax guys. Maturi just had a hankering for a Philly cheese steak, and him and a booster went to go discuss the coaching pool over lunch.

Top Bottom