Think they're close to the announcement?

plane.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!

Any activity around the athletics offices at the U? Are people heading home for the day?

The official Gopher Football Twitter account just started back up after not posting anything since yesterday. Hmmm...

Is this maybe a little stalking-ish if in fact Maturi is not on the plane...or even if he is?

It's all for a good cause, right? Hmmm...on second thought. Screw it! I wanna see who is on that plane!!!!

UNDER AN HOUR UNTIL THE PLANE LANDS WOOOO

I'm expecting Al Golden emerging from a golden plane wearing a golden suit.

They don't really make gold suits. Monson once got one from a Century 21 agent I believe. It was hideous. I'd start contacting any Century 21 Agents you know to see if the U has been sniffing around wardrobe!

Is this maybe a little stalking-ish if in fact Maturi is not on the plane...or even if he is?

Who cares, I think it would be hilarious to see a picture of some random people (or Maturi and our new head coach ;)) coming off the plane

Why do I have a feeling that this will be a remake of the introductory Naked Gun scene where a crowd gathers at the airport only to see Wierd Al get off the plane?

I have arrived at ANE. It's almost pitch dark, so getting video/pictures will likely be impossible, but I will try my best. Stay tuned for further updates. ETA is still 5:21.

I have arrived at ANE. It's almost pitch dark, so getting video/pictures will likely be impossible, but I will try my best. Stay tuned for further updates. ETA is still 5:21.

Awesome...

Yes, I will now hold off my departure from work. How close to the plane can you get?

Should be on approach right now--- Is there a "Golden" hue enveloping the plane?

Edit: Per FlightAware they are on the ground! Is Joel's Jaguar parked in the lot?

Top Bottom