Think they're close to the announcement?

This plane hasn't flown to Philly within the last three weeks. I'd have to buy it's flight history beyond that. This plane has been making pretty regular flights to the southwest, but nothing east. Maybe this is it.

FYI - Distance from Northeast Philly Airport to front door of Temple is 15.29 miles (via motorcade route)

Where there's smoke there's usually fire, but sometime's there are just a couple of college dudes with the munchies.

This plane hasn't flown to Philly within the last three weeks. I'd have to buy it's flight history beyond that. This plane has been making pretty regular flights to the southwest, but nothing east. Maybe this is it.

FYI - Distance from Northeast Phili Airport to front door of Temple is 15.29 miles (via motorcade route)

These two posts are what this is all about LOL. Just pure awesomeness.

On another note, could that HUGE pic be knocked down a few sizes?

Speaking of smoke...

I say the next time we have to go through a coaching search they just put up a chimney at TCF Bank Stadium or the Nagurski building...maroon smoke means we're still looking, gold smoke means we have a coach!

This all hoopla about nothing. Clearly Maturi simply forgot his passport :cool02: and they diverted to Philly for now.

Maybe they're going to the Texans/Eagles game tonight. Maybe Chilly got a gig with the Eagles and needed a lift.

I say the next time we have to go through a coaching search they just put up a chimney at TCF Bank Stadium or the Nagurski building...maroon smoke means we're still looking, gold smoke means we have a coach!

Okay this cracked me up!

That is funny. As millions worldwide gather around Northrup!

Maturi is NOT on that jet

Check out where this guy went to school (BA and JD):

Ronald A. Erickson has been Chief Executive Officer of Holiday Companies Inc. since December 1992. Mr. Erickson has been President of Holiday Companies, a private business entity owning and operating gasoline/convenience stores, supermarkets, sporting goods stores and wholesale food distribution businesses since 1970. He has been Chairman of Holiday Companies since December 1992. He serves as Chairman of Queenwood LLC and BioE. Mr. Erickson Founded Gander Mountain Co. ... in 1960 and served as its Chairman from February 1997 to December 13, 2006. He has been Vice Chairman of Gander Mountain Co., since December 13, 2006. He has been an Independent Director of Gander Mountain Co. since February 1997. Mr. Erickson has been a Director of Carriage Services Inc., a public company engaged in the funeral services business since August 1996. He has been a Director of Kinnard Investments, Inc. since January 1998 and North American Tungsten Corp. Ltd. since November 2008. Mr. Erickson serves as a Director of Holiday Companies Inc. and BioE Corporation. He serves as a Director of the National Petroleum Council. He served as a Director of Andersen Corporation and as a Director of First Bank, National Association (now U.S. Bank) located in Minneapolis. Mr. Erickson is a graduate of The Blake School, University of Minnesota, B.A. University of Minnesota Graduate School of Business; and holds a J.D. from the University of Minnesota School of Law.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=782871&ticker=GMTA:US

Joel Maturi is NOT on this jet. This is totally a random coincidence but I happen to work for a company that is a subsidiary of Holiday Companies. My boss' boss is Mr. Erickson. They were due to fly today to Philadelphia for a business meeting. My boss told me that they were taking Mr. Erickson's jet. This is fact. What made you all randomly decide to follow this particular plane???

For those who couldn't see the chimney in person...

we could always fire up those webcams they used during the stadium construction!

Aircraft is a Cessna Citation 560 - Capacity of 7-8 passengers - Cruise speed: 495 mph

Joel Maturi is NOT on this jet. This is totally a random coincidence but I happen to work for a company that is a subsidiary of Holiday Companies. My boss' boss is Mr. Erickson. They were due to fly today to Philadelphia for a business meeting. My boss told me that they were taking Mr. Erickson's jet. This is fact. What made you all randomly decide to follow this particular plane???

Way to ruin this thread with your facts and realistic excuses......:mad:

Awww, now why did you have to go and kill all the fun? LOL

Like they would tell you that this "business trip" is actually a covert operation to retrieve Golden.

Is he a booster?

In light of Cheme's revelations, someone needs to go on watch to make sure dpo is not a threat to himself at this point.

I have not been a member for as long as lots of you but this is pretty closer to my favorite post i've read on here.

54f35755e98d8a7a11911350d579bd8ed033c6a.gif

My bosses boss doesn't tell me his travel plans in detail.

The return flight to here from Philly is off the board! What does that mean? Stay tuned as GopherHole breaks all the news.

Mine don't either. I've never even met Mr. Erickson. My direct boss told me.

Top Bottom