Think they're close to the announcement?

Maybe Maturi's doppelganger boarded the flight to Philly while the real Maturi headed out in a one man sail boat down the Mississippi towards the Keys.

bigstockphoto_man_on_sailboat_589513.s600x600.jpg

If Maturi is really using a private jet, I'm suspecting that it's because he's bringing someone back with him.

how does anyone actually know Maturi is on this flight?

If Maturi is really using a private jet, I'm suspecting that it's because he's bringing someone back with him.

ok, so what does erickson petroleum have to do with the U?
Let's keep this crazy train rolling.

OK, before everybody gets all wound up...

1. We have no idea Maturi is on the plane
2. We have no idea if anybody at Erickson Petroleum is a Gopher Booster

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but a little perspective is needed.

Golden is not my number 1, but I would be happy with him.

Where did you pull this flight info from, gophermeister? Do you know that Maturi's on that plane or just speculating?

Well, I don't know if he's on that flight. I just looked up all the airports in the Twin Cities and scanned all the flights today.

They've been pitching the "be the first one to know via facebook and twitter" all week. This is nothing new. Probably just trying to get more traffic to those two sites.

I saw Joel driving east on I-94 with a dummy in the passenger seat. I don't know the dummy's name, but I recognized it because it was wearing a GopherHole cap.

I saw Joel driving east on I-94 with a dummy in the passenger seat. I don't know the dummy's name, but I recognized it because it was wearing a GopherHole cap.

Incorrect. JM was actually the dummy in the passenger seat ;)

Was it you? It wouldn't surprise me if you looked in the mirror and didn't know who was looking back.

Temple

Who has a contact at Temple or in Philly who can get down there and confirm or deny where Golden is and is headed today?

The dude in the hat is a security guard at the stadium in Philadelphia. The dude in the trench coat is relatively plugged in to the local comic book scene.

unbreakable1.jpg

VERY INTERESTING!!!!!!!

Check out where this guy went to school (BA and JD):

Ronald A. Erickson has been Chief Executive Officer of Holiday Companies Inc. since December 1992. Mr. Erickson has been President of Holiday Companies, a private business entity owning and operating gasoline/convenience stores, supermarkets, sporting goods stores and wholesale food distribution businesses since 1970. He has been Chairman of Holiday Companies since December 1992. He serves as Chairman of Queenwood LLC and BioE. Mr. Erickson Founded Gander Mountain Co. ... in 1960 and served as its Chairman from February 1997 to December 13, 2006. He has been Vice Chairman of Gander Mountain Co., since December 13, 2006. He has been an Independent Director of Gander Mountain Co. since February 1997. Mr. Erickson has been a Director of Carriage Services Inc., a public company engaged in the funeral services business since August 1996. He has been a Director of Kinnard Investments, Inc. since January 1998 and North American Tungsten Corp. Ltd. since November 2008. Mr. Erickson serves as a Director of Holiday Companies Inc. and BioE Corporation. He serves as a Director of the National Petroleum Council. He served as a Director of Andersen Corporation and as a Director of First Bank, National Association (now U.S. Bank) located in Minneapolis. Mr. Erickson is a graduate of The Blake School, University of Minnesota, B.A. University of Minnesota Graduate School of Business; and holds a J.D. from the University of Minnesota School of Law.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=782871&ticker=GMTA:US

Check out where this guy went to school (BA and JD):

Ronald A. Erickson has been Chief Executive Officer of Holiday Companies Inc. since December 1992. Mr. Erickson has been President of Holiday Companies, a private business entity owning and operating gasoline/convenience stores, supermarkets, sporting goods stores and wholesale food distribution businesses since 1970. He has been Chairman of Holiday Companies since December 1992. He serves as Chairman of Queenwood LLC and BioE. Mr. Erickson Founded Gander Mountain Co. ... in 1960 and served as its Chairman from February 1997 to December 13, 2006. He has been Vice Chairman of Gander Mountain Co., since December 13, 2006. He has been an Independent Director of Gander Mountain Co. since February 1997. Mr. Erickson has been a Director of Carriage Services Inc., a public company engaged in the funeral services business since August 1996. He has been a Director of Kinnard Investments, Inc. since January 1998 and North American Tungsten Corp. Ltd. since November 2008. Mr. Erickson serves as a Director of Holiday Companies Inc. and BioE Corporation. He serves as a Director of the National Petroleum Council. He served as a Director of Andersen Corporation and as a Director of First Bank, National Association (now U.S. Bank) located in Minneapolis. Mr. Erickson is a graduate of The Blake School, University of Minnesota, B.A. University of Minnesota Graduate School of Business; and holds a J.D. from the University of Minnesota School of Law.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=782871&ticker=GMTA:US

Now the plot thickens!

They probably have more than one private jet flying around to prevent tracking, don't you think?

Lol.

Any GHers in Anoka free to hang around the Anoka airport at 3:39 this afternoon and check it out?

Just so we're clear, it's the Anoka Co. airport, and it's in Blaine, not Anoka.

It's a hop, skip, and a jump from my house. If I weren't stuck at work right now, I'd be there at 3:39 with bells on.

LOL, this thread is awesome. Love the theories and investigative work being done on the company dime.

Top Bottom