Think they're close to the announcement?

I've already signed up to get a Woof

Is that you Michael Scott, or is it Ryan? Anyway, I'd like to sign up for WUPHF just for this occasion

leach.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpodoll68
I just have to say that, regardless of its veracity, this is bar-none the most entertaining thread on GopherHole since I joined. Eighty-five posts in just over an hour?

This from the guy who recently requested "No More BS Threads." Priceless.

+1

Those were BS threads that didn't involve Golden becoming the next coach.

This isn't a BS thread. It is far-fetched, but it is based on facts. There is a flight to Philly on a private jet owned by a rich guy that went to college and law school at the U (so reasonably a donor) and Doogie said that Maturi took a private jet owned by a donor. Is it more likely untrue than true? Absolutely, but it isn't like the "I am removing my name from consideration" thread.

If Maturi is on that flight, this would easily be the most epic event in Gopherhole history.

Isn't there a google site where you can watch flights take off and land? Wait, that might have only been for certain airports. Anoka Co. is probably not one of them.

damn, looks like they were there for 4 hours, making it very likely there was a meeting to attend.

damn, looks like they were there for 4 hours, making it very likely there was a meeting to attend.

Can you guys let me know when they land back in town? I don't my boss to catch me looking at gopherhole and laughing at all you guys getting all worked up. Thanks.

Can you guys let me know when they land back in town? I don't my boss to catch me looking at gopherhole and laughing at all you guys getting all worked up. Thanks.

From your previous posts I always thought you were a UofM student???

Tubby to Virginia

Doesn't this whole day remind anyone of the Tubby to Virginia "flight" thread from near a year ago?:confused:

The return flight is back on flightaware!! THE DEAL IS BACK ON.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N1HS

Although it would appear that they are delayed by 11 minutes. Damn Maturi can't even get a plane landed in timely fashion.

It's on like Donkey Kong, bitches!!!1!1!

It was just funny to see dpo get all fired up about something that at best has a remote chance of being true.

<unshun> It was a bit. I knew it almost certainly wasn't true. I'm smart. <reshun>

Maturi is actually sitting at his office desk reading this thread.

Somebody needs to figure out where Tinsley and his moped are. I think they're making the real pick-up.

Flight is now scheduled to arrive at 5:42 pm. If you don't think I'm going to be there, you're sadly mistaken.

So from this you can tell where Maturi has been going

So from this planes flights you can almost kind of tell where they were traveling.

It now appears the flight is not geting in until 5:42pm CST. dpo, you now have time!

If we do not get mike leach and get al golden I'll be pretty upset.......

darth_vader_noooo1.jpg

Top Bottom