Reid Travis Picks Stanford Over U

Status
Not open for further replies.

So my nephew followed Reid into the bathroom and he said he is wearing blue boxers & maroon socks too...this is getting crazy. I am questioning our decision to recruit this kid...his Mother dresses him funny. : )

Still no update on the pants? Tell you nephew to get his act together and get us the info we need!!!!

Maybe Reid will pay homage to Rickert and have a Stanford tee shirt on as he walks up, then taking it off to reveal the Maroon Gopher shirt that sends the crowd into a frenzy... (and Golden Shower's wife running)

Bryan Horwath ‏@bryan_horwath 2h
If @MNCoachPitino lands Reid Travis today, it would be nothing short of a monumental recruiting coup. #collegebasketball
Retweeted by Derek
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Yes it would be! Get it done Pitino.

Why is 3:30 so far away?? I have to go to class and try to pay attention. Thank God for internet on phones...

Things are starting really turn on Crystal Ball...I think the word is out...Reid is wearing red today because he is going to Stanford. http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Reid-Travis-at-De-La-Salle-2968/Predictions

Or he is a smart kid and knows that everyone already expects Minnesota and wants to at least have some fun with us first.. before he commits to becoming the greatest human being that ever lived and attends the University of Minnesota (sorry Ghandi, et all)

Or he is a smart kid and knows that everyone already expects Minnesota and wants to at least have some fun with us first.. before he commits to becoming the greatest human being that ever lived and attends the University of Minnesota (sorry Ghandi, et all)

Or he's using reverse psychology and wants us all to think that the Stanford shirt is a false flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wasn't wearing any pants...that how he saw his boxers and socks.

if thats the case, than why follow him to the bathroom? Not sure I believe your reports anymore, do you even have a nephew? Does DLS even have bathrooms? I gotta say, I have a lot of doubt

Honestly I think that is where some of the Stanford steam is coming from. His actions earlier in the week led everyone to think it's Minnesota, and now these last minute Stanford rumblings are just to keep people guessing so the announcement still has some suspense. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

Or he's using reverse psychology and wants us all to think that the Stanford shirt is a false flag

Or he's using reverse psychology, but reversing that since he's a smart kid and thinks that we think that he thinks he is using reverse psychology.

HaHa...Yes I am bored and can't stand the wait any longer and have decided to make up stuff. Fun while it lasted.

I have no fingernails left. May start biting off my fingertips, but as long as we get RT it'll be worth it.

Pathetic, I'm sitting here trying to make "working noises" because my boss's office is right next door to mine. For all I know she's working on my termination paperwork.

HaHa...Yes I am bored and can't stand the wait any longer and have decided to make up stuff. Fun while it lasted.

Just for that, the GopherHole community will pretend your are GoldenShower's wife...

Pathetic, I'm sitting here trying to make "working noises" because my boss's office is right next door to mine. For all I know she's working on my termination paperwork.

Perfect! You could sit at home and refresh GH without worrying about your boss instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom