POST GAME THREAD: GOPHERS COMPLETE HOLLYWOOD SWEEP!!

Not that far IMO
He’s still a liability as a position player. Out of position at times, didn’t get home in pass rush, coverage is not anything to write home about. He’s explosive and a ball hawk. That’s a great base to build from but he’s not ‘elite’ until he’s a positive contributor at every task.

They turned the ball over 3 times and took 100 yards of penalties lol. They could not have helped the Gophers any more than they did. Y’all have no idea what you’re watching sometimes…
At least we know that y’all is not in the Midwest vocabulary.

Good ball skills but he has a long way to go to be the next Winfield.
I would say he’s significantly more impactful as a freshman than our boy Junior. Now, junior continue to get better every year on his way to being the highest paid DB in the NFL but no need to caveat 3’s accomplishmnets as there is a pretty good chance we don’t win either of these last two games without him being a complete stud..

He’s still a liability as a position player. Out of position at times, didn’t get home in pass rush, coverage is not anything to write home about. He’s explosive and a ball hawk. That’s a great base to build from but he’s not ‘elite’ until he’s a positive contributor at every task.
He's a liability? Come on, you can't really mean that, can you?

Need a new center on the OL, maybe that anchor will fix things.
If not, keep replacing guys that are turning around to see the guy they
were supposed to block completely blow up our entire thing.

Yeah, I can’t believe that we are as far into the season we still have this many defenders running free mostly in the run game with occasionally in the pass game, too.

Scary to think about what happens next year. He's going to be the only vet on that line. He looks totally lost.

I was oddly at peace on the last drive. If we lost the game I would've been okayish with it because I didn't see anything that infuriated me from an execution standpoint. The lime couldn't run block but Brosmer was dialed in for the most part, and the defense did what it needed to do to let the offense get a W with only 21 points. Ugly wins are good indicators of a solid locker room. Harbaugh called a good game, it's pretty clear Brosmer has the full trust of the offensive staff

They turned the ball over 3 times and took 100 yards of penalties lol. They could not have helped the Gophers any more than they did. Y’all have no idea what you’re watching sometimes…
I mean, many of those can be forced by the other team too. It’s not like they were just running for a TD and then dropped the ball.

Scary to think about what happens next year. He's going to be the only vet on that line. He looks totally lost.
You’re not on fire with your takes tonight that’s for sure. I think we have a lot of young OL in the pipeline that are going to be potentially significantly better than what we’ve got out there right now, sans 69.

Exactly the kind of game I expected, and they pulled through. Yardage might not have been what some players were hoping for, but they were very hard earned.
Still no answer to what in the world is wrong with the offensive line on run blocking. Taylor was one on four most of the night at the line of scrimmage.

Top Bottom