Other Bowl Games Thread

Wisconsin apparently doesn't want anymore touchdowns today....

WMU's ability to grind against the Wisconsin front 7 is pretty impressive.

These other B1G teams practice too much, that's their problem.

I had forgotten Appleby is Florida's QB. He completed an 85 yard TD pass after Florida stopped Iowa on 4th and inches at the goal line.

I had forgotten Appleby is Florida's QB. He completed an 85 yard TD pass after Florida stopped Iowa on 4th and inches at the goal line.

Well in stats but it was more like a 4 yard pass and the worst tackling in the modern era of football.

Second lucky bounce for WMU this half already- ? Fate ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That trick play only gained like 6 yards, but I'm kind of in shock that they didn't lose 15 yards.

Fumagalli having a hell of a game.

4 fumbles- none lost. Amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WMU playing with fire all game. Going to slow on this drive too.

WMU missed the extra point to make it a 7 point game.

Wow, what a bail out on the catch. Unbelievable. Unlucky on the kick.

Credit for not laying down when they got obliterated in the first quarter. Wisconsin was just better.

Why do they always get the easiest bowl matchups? Didn't they get mid major TCU in the rose bowl too?

Credit for not laying down when they got obliterated in the first quarter. Wisconsin was just better.

Why do they always get the easiest bowl matchups? Didn't they get mid major TCU in the rose bowl too?

TCU won

Why do they always get the easiest bowl match ups? Didn't they get mid major TCU in the rose bowl too?

Both WMU and TCU were one of either two or three undefeated teams in the entire FBS. I don't care what conference they come from, there is nothing easy about that. And TCU was favored.

Both WMU and TCU were one of either two or three undefeated teams in the entire FBS. I don't care what conference they come from, there is nothing easy about that. And TCU was favored.
TCU also had a pretty good qb too. Might be playing in the nfl.

Watching the pre-game program, Penn State highlights their win against us as the turning point -.-

Top Bottom