Other Bowl Games Thread

The Rose Bowl stadium looks small on TV. Doesn't look like 100,000-ish people.

Iowa getting curbstomped on New Year's is becoming a tradition. That's three in a row where they haven't been competitive.

The Big Ten west went 3-2 in the bowl games. Big Ten east is 0-4 so far with Penn St already losing.

Iowa getting curbstomped on New Year's is becoming a tradition. That's three in a row where they haven't been competitive.

Saw a joke earlier about Iowa.
What do Iowa and weed have in common? They both get smoked in Bowls. Boom!

At least when Iowa and Wisconsin lose Rose Bowls that is fun. This is just sad and boring.

Just saw the cut to Sam Ponder on the sidelines. Man, Christian must be one completely awesome guy. Just sayin'...

Whew...Not a total blowout. For now.

That's gonna be a difficult call to overturn. Looks good to me.

Barkley is the most dynamic back this conference has had in a long time. More so than Gordon, Elliott, Coleman, Ball, James White and probably even Le'Veon Bell.

How nice would it be to have receivers that make plays like that?

And this is why the conference champ should be in the playoffs.

What a complete turnaround in this game. Penn St just rolling right now. 6 straight TD drives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably the most entertaining bowl game so far.

This is probably the most entertaining bowl game so far.

Neither defense is looking real hot, but the skill players and QBs are all putting on a display. Lots of NFL talent on both teams.

Penn State surprising me again. I still don't think they're very good.

Looked worse than it was. Stupid decision regardless.

Would be nice if Mitch ever got one of those.

Mcsorely could be the Heisman frontrunner for next year after this game. I think he'll be ahead of Hurts from Bama and they never give it to the previous years winner so Lamar Jackson probably won't be. I think Mcsorely and Mayfield will be probably be 1a and 1b candidates to start next year.

Top Bottom