Other Bowl Games Thread

Ha. This game has everything.

Right call by the way.

From ESPN:

The most combined points in a Rose Bowl is 83 (Oregon 45, Wisconsin 38 in 2012). Penn State, USC at 77 … and it's still the third quarter

Wow, to think that the Gophers lost to Penn State in OT. That was Penn State's turning point of the season.

What the PSU offense has done these last 7 drives is incredible. Haven't seen anything like it in a NY6 bowl.

lol they are pushing back the start of the Sugar bowl because this game is taking forever. 7:50 now. Wonder how late it will go

Wow, to think that the Gophers lost to Penn State in OT. That was Penn State's turning point of the season.

Unless you are an ESPN play by play and analyst who both suggested it was the "blocked kick" vs tOSU.

This is a great game! I wasn't expecting it after the rough start by Penn State, but highly entertaining.

I've never seen that called before in a situation like that. Wow.

Lol the hate runs strong in this one. I don't agree with you but I understand.

Seem like a mediocre defense and an offense that is waiting to implode...it just hasn't happened and looks like it won't all year.

Jim Delany come on down. Explain to me how Penn State The Eastern Division Champion and Winner of the Conference Championship game, and beat TOSU head to head was not your rep for the final 4. It made no sense at the time and Delany stated they had done enough to make the final 4. Oh how he changed his tune. He was staunch in the idea only a team winning a Conference Championship Game should qualify. And he even said Michigan vs. TOSU was the game. What a slam on Wisconsin as well a Penn State. He did the same thing when Michigan State beat TOSU in the Big 10 Championship Game. With the trophy in hand he praised TOSU who was beaten thoroughly and had little for Coach D.

The question will he open his mouth after this. How will he recap the season. It should be served with a large serving of crow. Or better the saying that still rings true, Better to say nothing and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Seem like a mediocre defense and an offense that is waiting to implode...it just hasn't happened and looks like it won't all year.

I think it is because their games vs Michigan and Minnesota are the only two I really saw a big portion of

This made me laugh. From ESPN:

There have been more points scored in the Rose Bowl so far (91) than the Rams scored in Los Angeles in their first season back (89).

Why isn't our good friend Joey Julius doing the kicking?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow. This is great.

Hate when the refs help decide a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And Penn St has blown this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSU just p#ssed the game away with 27 tics left.

Stupid, stupid plays. Why do that?

Top Bottom