Other Bowl Games Thread

They should extend him.

3-9 no bowl
7-6 Texas bowl
8-5 Liberty bowl
7-6 Belk bowl

Sounds a lot like Mason. And bert even gets to play Glen's favorite card after the game saying "it's pretty darn hard to win in the SEC". But instead of spending the off season golfing, bert will spend it eating.

Oh...and a massive meltdown in a bowl game! You should be his biggest fan!

So I guess you didn't send Mason a Christmas card this year. Are you always this ornery during the holidays?

Petrino’s 4 seasons at Arkansas: 34-17

H Nutt’s last 4 seasons at Ark: 27-21

4 seasons as Arkansas HC, Bret Bielema 25 wins / 26 losses

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Petrino’s 4 seasons at Arkansas: 34-17

H Nutt’s last 4 seasons at Ark: 27-21

4 seasons as Arkansas HC, Bret Bielema 25 wins / 26 losses

How about 10-22 in conference play? Good ole Bert. Next year will be his last at Ar kansas. Back to being an asst if Bert wants to stay in big time college football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about 10-22 in conference play? Good ole Bert. Next year will be his last at Ar kansas. Back to being an asst if Bert wants to stay in big time college football.

guessing he has two more years at UARK. I think his buyouts are $15M this year and around $12M next. Then again, Nolan Richardson's horse learned that you don't mess with the Hog fan base.

guessing he has two more years at UARK. I think his buyouts are $15M this year and around $12M next. Then again, Nolan Richardson's horse learned that you don't mess with the Hog fan base.

With Walmart and Tyson foods that $ is not a problem.

John Kelly is the second-string tailback for Tennessee and I think he's the same guy the Gophers almost got to commit when he was coming out of high school. If I'm remembering right, we were the favorites, but then he cooled on us in hopes that he was going to get an offer from Michigan State. I don't know if the Michigan State offer came or not, but if it's the same guy he ended up at Tennessee.

Man Josh Dobbs just threw a 50 yard bullet and hit is receiver in stride to put Tennessee up by by 2 TDs again. What I wouldn't give to see a Gopher QB throw a ball like that.

Did I just hear Peppers is out for Michigan ?

Yup, will be declaring draft eligibility.
Something of a left leg injury. He did try to warm up.

John Kelly is the second-string tailback for Tennessee and I think he's the same guy the Gophers almost got to commit when he was coming out of high school. If I'm remembering right, we were the favorites, but then he cooled on us in hopes that he was going to get an offer from Michigan State. I don't know if the Michigan State offer came or not, but if it's the same guy he ended up at Tennessee.

NM

The QB from UNC was equally as impressive in Sun Bowl. Particularly on the final drive when he perfectly placed every pass he threw.

Michigan hasn't shown up to this game so far.

Before we all say ACC is under rated, I think there's a lot of parity in College Football this year.

Michigan OL looks really slow.

Michigan goes on a 30 yard TD run with 1:57 left. And they just got a 2-pt conversion to go ahead 30-27.

Wow Michigan

It just kills me to have to root for Michigan. But I did cheer that touchdown.

My first team was Michigan and Harbaugh as QB as a 9-10 year old. Wanted them to beat everyone except Gophers.

I'm old

In two plays that was a LOT of bad tackling.

My first team was Michigan and Harbaugh as QB as a 9-10 year old. Wanted them to beat everyone except Gophers.

I'm old

Both my parents are Michigan grads. My mom, especially, was so into the Wolverines. Grew up watching every football and basketball game on TV. My mom was with me at the dome during the epic Gopher meltdown in 2003. Then the last second clock debacle happened in 2015 at The Bank. I swore I would never root for them again.

All you that are cheering for scUM are dinks. Me, Burt Reynolds, Jenn Sterger and Tim Brewster are going to savor this win.

Top Bottom