***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

Yep, that was a jinx. My bad. I'll try not to get positive anymore

Ahhh....so it's been you all along dex8425 for the last 50 years of pathetic Gopher football! Shame on you,sir, for the jinx and all of our misery... :)

I love that we finally get a crack back call the one time we can't take it -- when we get an INT!

You know guys, the offense is making positive plays, but they continually are shooting themselves in the foot by not following up or getting penalties. I don't think the blame lies with Weber on this one to this point.

Use your motivating magic at halftime Brewster. Maybe to get your guys to catch the ball.

hey down 7-0 I'm happy with that. The O has to step up in the second half...this game is very winable

We need points. we can not win games if we do not score points

Gophers are barely holding on to this one. tOSU is making mistakes and we need to take advantage by executing plays. Two teams doing awful makes for some pretty bad football.

So I have a loser mentality because I haven't given up on a team that's losing 7-0 before the first half is over?

Is Pryor playing today?

I haven't noticed. Can someone help me here? LOL

Good lord, clean the CHIT off your chin, Griese, et al. Quit licking his bunghole already! LOLLLLLL

Weber missed a couple key easy throws but he IS playing better. I'm still rooting for more opportunities for Gray, though. Defense has been solid. I think this game hinges on a crucial turnover by either team.

It's unfortunate that Weber is making some great plays today and his receivers keep dropping passes. I can't imagine anything more frustrating for an offense. Not to mention the penalties they keep killing themselves with.

Would like to see us run the ball a little more on 2nd and 4 or less. Do that several times will set up a play action and throw deep. Play action doesn't work too well if we don't run the ball.

Halftime...Time for a beer. We have a FB game, my friends. Let's enjoy and root for the Gophers. :drink: :cheer: :drink: :cheer: :rockon:

UnFREAKINbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This may the dumbest team in NCAA football history, WHAT the HELL are you doing???????????????

And that just might do it...cuz we can't seem to score at all.......

Top Bottom