***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

How do the commentators possibly think that was a questionable holding call????????

Pryor looks talented all of a sudden, can't wait for Juice Williams to look good again in a few weeks!

Defense is playing pretty well. Just hope they keep putting a decent effort in because this could get uglier quickly. Special teams and our offense is embarassing

2nd straight shutout. With Decker in a boot we won't score until the SDSU game. And that is looking like a 50/50 proposition

I think being eaten by an Alien would be less painful than watching this train wreck of a team.

I live in Sioux Falls, SD, and although we should kill SDSU, they are no joke. better than NDSU was

Alright lets see troy catch this kick return cleanly and Gray take the rest of the snaps.

last touchdown was a major coaching mistake, how did Theret end up guarding posey?

Who scores more points the rest of the weekend...hockey or football?

Can someone please write me a note so I can be excused from watching the rest of this weekly debacle and get a head start on my grocery shopping?

hockey will easily outscore the football team today, they only need one

Comcast apparently made an executive decision to put me out of my misery and killed my cable feed. F them.

I predicted 31-0 in the predict the score...I am watching this thing out!

this game turned into f#$%@n dumpster fire in about 9 seconds flat, or Hayo's 40 time!

Did Griese say Brew was bringing the program back, or bringing the program backward?

I am Brewster backer, but i strongly disagree with his decision to give gray more playing time.

what a train wreck. Can't wait to see what kind of positive spin brewster tries to put on this one.

Did Griese say Brew was bringing the program back, or bringing the program backward?

You heard right. If this is bringing the program back, it shows you how the nation used to look at the gopher program.

Top Bottom