***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
We were never expected to win this game so let's try to keep that in mind while posting... ;)

HOWEVER.......

That doesn't mean we're supposed to come out and accept the Gophers playing like sh*t either. We were competitive with OSU last year when they were a better team and we were worse. We are better then last year & they have clearly regressed. This game could be interesting. They are 101st in Passing YPG so I'm hoping the Defense can keep them under 24 Points *BUT* the Offense has to keep the Defense off the field.......

24-20...Ohio State :cry:

The key is to get pressure on Pryor. He has lost confidence and we can get in his head by applying pressure on him.

In the stadium hoping for the best but expecting it. Not much maroon and gold to be seen.

Confuse the O-line

The way to beat the Buckeyes is up front. Use stunts and blitz packages to make Pryor throw early. Also, we need some big-time special teams play!

Get your Chili hot!

Go G-men!

I refuse to predict a score where I know the gophers are likely to lose. It hurts too much.

OSU wins 23-3 in overtime.

Yes, we somehow make that happen.

MN better not come out flat. There is no excuse. MN can pull an upset if they play hard from the start.

Competitive last year? It was 34-6 before garbage time.

What a run by Gray! This is what Weber cannot do, and why Gray would be better.

Why does it seem like the camera for this game is in space??? It's like I'm getting a satellite view of the game

What a waste of field position.......

Gray gets in...we get some yards...Weber gets back in...3 & Out.......

Decker should've caught that ball though...Can't blame Weber for that one.......

How far can our kicker kick a FG? We had to have been close.

Noooo!

QBs did their job. Line did okay (only one run play) and we have TWO receiver dropped balls. Should have moved the chains!

We pass on a 50 yard FG??? At least weber looked good. Can't blame him for 2 drops

And what do you know. We make Pryor look like one of the best QB's in the country when he looked horrible last week. Ugh.....

Need to contain Pryor and have the secondary step up. Run defense is doing well for standard backs.

Top Bottom