***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

Alright...I'm going to take a chill pill and stop posting. I'm taking a football game too seriously and I might end up sending hate mail to the refs if I don't relax. I've never been so down on a 7-0 game before. Serenity now, serenity now....

Looks like we're putting together a good drive. Finally

With all the complaints on this board, you'd think the Gophers were losing by 20. The defense has made some nice plays and the offense is struggling against a very good defense. Does anyone EXPECT them to win this game?

How the hell did Fish get hired? Does anyone know of his experience, background, or credentials?

Yep, that was a jinx. My bad. I'll try not to get positive anymore

I'm at the bar and screaming at our guys to catch the ball...by my count we've had at least 2-3 drops by Brandon Green, one by Lair, one by McKnight...any I missed? Get Kuznia in there, he can catch an 8 yard pass.

It's amazing how stacked we are with playmakers.... :(

Another hold on tOSU not called, but we got the tackle for loss anyway.

how about the drop by decker in the 1st? hayo must be really be struggling to not be playing over these guys

i have a feeling it is going to be 14-0 in a few plays, which really means 42-0 with our JV high school offense. Okay, I am done being negative for this half.

To the guy who said it sounds like we are losing by 20: I'm upset because this game is there for the taking. OSU is not playing very well and our defense (for the most part) is solid. Our run game looks okay. Butt, we can't make basic throws and basic catches. Very frustrating.

Does anyone EXPECT them to win this game?

god i hate when people say this. osu is playing poorly. they are totally beatable. if the gophers would just execute the most fundamental of plays they'd be winning. take that loser mentality and gtfo.

I counted 3 blocks in the back on that missed sack.

Top Bottom