***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

Guys, the refs have certainly not been on our side, but it's hardly the worst officating I've ever seen and it hasn't cost us any points. And Brew just wasted his challenge on a stupid call.

WORST CHALLENGE EVER....I MEAN MY GOD, WHAT ARE THESE COACHES THINKING?

There's Brewster's idiotic challenge that he insists on every week. Ugh

Good challenge. When you have a finely-tuned, well-disciplined football team, timeouts aren't needed.

we are only down 7-0, but it feels like 35-0 considering our high school offense.

Wait, did you say Brew is "wearing a pink slip"??? That would explain why they play like little girls.

Thta's a completionand a touchback!!! Gopher ball!! HERE IS WHERE WE SHOULD HAVE CHALLENGED

Settle down.....Every play is automatically reviewed. Brew took a shot when it looked like they were not going to review it.

Guys, the refs have certainly not been on our side, but it's hardly the worst officating I've ever seen and it hasn't cost us any points. And Brew just wasted his challenge on a stupid call.

Yeah...well...that's all fine & dandy but the Ref's aren't the ones who can't complete a 4 yard pass on 3rd Down.......

I agree 100% with the commentators. The Small play is evidence. Player is down, Small leads with his helmet = stupid play. We do this every game at least once. Despite the horrible calls against us, we make enough of our own horrible plays to be very concerned with our discipline.

Smalls hit was clearly before the whistle, Stoudermire was a fluky play with a late fair catch call..
on the small hit, how do you want Small to hit him when he is almost/on the ground???

Smalls hit was clearly before the whistle, Stoudermire was a fluky play with a late fair catch call..
on the small hit, how do you want Small to hit him when he is almost/on the ground???

Did it right in front of the ref...no brainer of a call.

K lets end the scoring streak right here. Tie this game up and make Pryor think

Yes it has. If they call that Green PI we score a FG at least

Thank GOD that Gopher Basketball starts in a few weeks. Can I get an AMEN??????

Here's where we make a key turnover right before the half, and OSU goes up by 14.

amen. I can't wait. I'm in Indiana, so going to the Indiana game, the Purdue game, and the Illinois game

Top Bottom