***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

It was only a matter of time. The offense needs to score some POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!

We can't complete a simple 6 yard pass to a wide open receiver to extend a drive, and it leads to a OSU bomb and now we are down 7-0.

Please pull Weber off the field.

These refs are as bad as or worse than the SEC crew that got suspended. It's bull*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.

Boy...when you have to overcome questionable calls from the refs and a lack of disciplined play on the road, it adds up to a bowl of bad, bad chili.

Nice coverage BPT

We don't know if that was BPT or the safety making the error. One thought it was man, one thought zone. Which was correct?

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter. We're down 7.

How do you forget to cover someone? Unacceptable. We should be winning this game, not down 7-0 over stupid penalties and blown coverage.

I have not agreed with the commentators comments of being undisciplined... but I actually agree with it on the TD pass. Big Play tries to jump the underneath out route when he has deep responsibility. Undisciplined

"Gophers Offense has gone 101 Minutes with No Points......."

WOW

I have not agreed with the commentators comments of being undisciplined... but I actually agree with it on the TD pass. Big Play tries to jump the underneath out route when he has deep responsibility. Undisciplined

But they say it EVERY game and they're right, since Brewster took over we have been a Penalty Factory.......

Is there a list of the officials anywhere online...I'm just interested to find out more about where they attended college.

That one was on Traye. He thought Pryor was going short and cheated up to try to make a play on that route and when Pryor didn't throw it he was effed.

Dumb late hit by Small. What is he thinking?

Now, I'm not defending Small, it was stupid as the guy was going down/down, HOWEVER, go back and watch it again. You can plainly here the whistle and it had NOT blown before Small's hit.

I agree 100% with the commentators. The Small play is evidence. Player is down, Small leads with his helmet = stupid play. We do this every game at least once. Despite the horrible calls against us, we make enough of our own horrible plays to be very concerned with our discipline.

Why is Brewster challenging? He was sitting on the ground before the ball got ripped out.......

Top Bottom