***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

Keep the faith Gopher Nation, we could come back, we've shown it's possible for other teams.

This is the most beatable OSU team I can remember and they are taking us to the woodshed.

Yeah, I thought he may have said back also but I was confused as to how he could watch this game and as a paid professional on national TV say back, so I assumed he said backward.

I am out for today. I am gonna go have some fun and grill some burgers in the rain and cold. And drink.

oh my freakin god, we are gettin' dismantled at a rate i can't remember in since michigans fourth quarter

this is the most painful game ive ever witnessed....winnable game too and then this disaster

Yeah, I thought he may have said back also but I was confused as to how he could watch this game and as a paid professional on national TV say back, so I assumed he said backward.

I totally see where you are coming from, I had to laugh when I hear Bob say that.

I can't take this anymore...we aren't going to win this game, Weber keeps throwing picks, PUT IN GRAY!! Why not try something different...it can't get worse than it is right now

I am really losing patience with Brewster's decision not to put in Gray.

Our qb is a turnover machine, our ol is putrid, and our receivers cant catch. How long before we start punting on 1st down to save us from embarassing ourselves

Weber.....YESSSSS!!!! It was a nice spiral, though. "Gray....go grab me another cup of Gatorade since you're just standing next to me on the sidelines." - Coach Brewster

Our three year starter: 10-22, 112 yards, 1 INT

Pryor: 343 total yards
Minnesota: 194 total yards

Let's now analyze our remaining games- Michigan State- most likely a loss. Illinois- depends on which team shows up who will win that game. South Dakota State (5-1)- they are playing lights out at 1-AA level..remember NDSU anyone from a couple years back? They host Northern Iowa today so could show us what we are up against since Northern Iowa gave Iowa all they could handle. Oh...and end with Iowa- most likey a loss. The best case scenario I truly see is 6-6. Motor City Bowl here we come.

no points in 128 minutes.......wow! BENCH WEBER NOW!!

Perfect opportunity to bring Gray in. What do they have to lose?

Gopher fans, just shut off the TV and go eat some good food. Save yourself the stress and pain and enjoy the remainder of your Saturday.

I couldn't be more worried about this season playing out winless. SDSU is not a gimme game, plus it's their super bowl, the one game they want to win, we better be ready to go

I thought the same thing about 30 minutes ago and I just put a steak on the grill. Get ready for the 230 games

"Nolan with a great skip pass down low to Royce White for the thunderous 2-hand flush!!"

I feel better now...

"Nolan with a great skip pass down low to Royce White for the thunderous 2-hand flush!!"

I feel better now...

This is pretty much me every Saturday after the game just so I can feel better about life and not want to kill myself. Basketball is less than two weeks away!:clap:

Indiana @ Northwestern has turned into a good game. Northwestern didn't QUIT, even though they were down 28-3. Gotta like a team who doesn't QUIT.

Next time.......

hire an actual football coach and an experienced staff. I am out of here until there is a new coaching staff.:mad::mad:

every single throw is a freakin' pick, WTF!!!!!

hahahahahaha

THem *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ING REFS. EVEN A 35 POINT LEAD ISN'T ENOUGH TO STOP THEM from giving even more of the game to OSU.

THAT WAS THE MOST BLATANT PASS INTERFERENCE I'VE EVER SEEN. And they LET HIM GET TEH INTERCEPTION!

Top Bottom