***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Ohio State (GAME THREAD)

Brewster needs to call out the refs on this game. It really seems like they have money on OSU.

what happens if all our coordinators leave again this year, can we please get some continuity around here, at least enough to learn an offense

incidental contact? by incidental contact you mean shoving the guy over and then grabbing the ball? yeah, it probably had nothing to do with the outcome of the play

If I am Brewster, I talk to the head of the big 10 and get these refs suspended like the SEC did. this has been absolutely horrible called game. Even the announcers acknowledge it.

wow, another no call on that interception. oh well, i am so upset and dissapointed right now that I didnt even at an eyelash.

THem *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ING REFS. EVEN A 35 POINT LEAD ISN'T ENOUGH TO STOP THEM from giving even more of the game to OSU.

THAT WAS THE MOST BLATANT PASS INTERFERENCE I'VE EVER SEEN. And they LET HIM GET TEH INTERCEPTION!

Feet tangling =/= pass interference bro

what happens if all our coordinators leave again this year, can we please get some continuity around here, at least enough to learn an offense

Where on God's green earth would these coordinators go? Hopkins?

Brewsters job is on the line next year, so I doubt new coaching staff will be brought in.

What's truly hilarious is that it's OHIO STATE thay puts in their back-up QB in the game for some experience and NOT the Gophers. At least by allowing Weber to stay in the game and throw INT's, it raising his completion percentage.

Feet tangling =/= pass interference bro

Perhaps you need to watch the replay, bro.

He full out pushed McKnight in the back to knock him down, then caught the ball and nearly took it the distance. That was the most blatantly purpose PI I think I've ever seen, and it wasn't even called, even when the guy who did it caught the INT.

Every play is further supporting all the pro gray supporters that he is the guy

Perhaps you need to watch the replay, bro.

He full out pushed McKnight in the back to knock him down, then caught the ball and nearly took it the distance. That was the most blatantly purpose PI I think I've ever seen, and it wasn't even called, even when the guy who did it caught the INT.

I'm going to be honest I'm just listening on the radio, I just copied what the announcers said haha.

On the positive side that has interested me is Gray to audition for the start next week I should think.

GO GRAY!!

this is against the second team D, and they are playing a glorified prevent

I know it is garbage time but Gray looks effing ridiculous.

I've been behind Weber all year but the writing is on the wall. It's time. Gray time.

I should be coaching MN. I said to put gray in a long time ago and it is now proven that that was the right call. JK

Gray at QB, scoreless streak over, and I dont give a crap if it was against the backups.

The last series that Weber played the D was full of back ups and he still sucked. Weber is out.

So I have a loser mentality because I haven't given up on a team that's losing 7-0 before the first half is over?

It's okay, you just didn't have that "gopher-sense" to know what was coming. It's kind of a sixth sense that long suffering Gopher fans have. :cry:

If Weber is the starting QB next week, we all need to grab pitchforks and torches and storm Brewster's off ice like it was Frankenstein's castle.

For those complaining that this is against the scrubs, go look at the yards per play stats for the first 3 quarters. Whenever Gray was in, we moved the ball forward.

you can just see how talented Gray is, such a huge difference from Weber.

Top Bottom