***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

Missing tackles. Oh oh. This is looking familiar.

that ball sat on the turf for 2 seconds and still there was not a defender around. where the hell are our guys on coverage?

Northwestern is not very good and they are making a ton of mistakes. No excuses to lose a game like this at home. None.

Why are we switching backs every week? Bennett at first, Kirkwood looked good a couple games, now Eskridge seems to get the most carries. Is this a tactic, or are our RB's inconsistent in practice?

it appears we are just going to let them march down the field this qtr.

What is with the huge pillow we are giving these receivers? Protecting against the big play and letting them throw for a good gain each play.

tough call but Callado wasn't even playing the ball - he was face guarding.

Bad call, terrible missed sack, these 5 yrd passes are killin me, come on D.

Henderson has looked very good & very bad. The hand to the face personal foul, missing the QB on the blitz, bad. He was had a couple nice hits though & played the ball well on the one the WR dropped. I guess he's another one who will get better as he gets more experience.

Man coverage, where's Troy Stoudemire when we need him?? Ha.

tough call but Callado wasn't even playing the ball - he was face guarding.

Under thrown ball. The receiver had to come back to it. I don't think that warranted a PI call. No intentional contact.

Awesome play. Looked like there was a hold on that one too.

Under thrown ball. The receiver had to come back to it. I don't think that warranted a PI call.

You can't face guard...it was the right call...Collado should know to look for the ball...

Mike Carter, another young guy who's had some ups and downs. Nice to see an "up" when it counted.

Top Bottom