***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

2 runs, minimal gain throw on 3rd and sacked. MN football. You gotta love it. Everyone in the stadium predicted that series

2 runs, minimal gain throw on 3rd and sacked. MN football. You gotta love it. Everyone in the stadium predicted that series

This team (under Brewster) doesn't play to win. We play to not lose, unsuccessfully.

This team (under Brewster) doesn't play to win. We play to not lose, unsuccessfully.

True. Hasn't he said multiple times that he just wants the game to be close going into the fourth quarter, and then 'we'll see what happens'?

The d-line looks so tired right now. Barely even making an attempt.

I think was our best chance to win a game in b10 this season

We are up by 2 with 5 minutes to play and yet I still feel like our chances of winning are less than 25%. And as I type this we give up a 25 yard run and a 12 yard run to their qb. This is the life of the gopher fan.

that was just a great play by the nw receiver. our guy was all over him.

ha...i just remembered...i'm watching on my dvr and am behind!

Announcer: Now if I was Minnesota I'd call a timeout here. Mr. Announcer, you now understand why a lot of us want Brewster fired.

Wow. This is going to be a photo finish. Hopefully with the Gophers coming out on top this time.

So now we have 2 minutes to move the ball... which requires our RB's to break one (uhh....) or Weber to complete some passes (hrm....).

He is saving that timeout so he can run a couple of times on this coming drive lol.

If we get into field goal range with little time left ... do we actually kick it or go for the td?

Top Bottom