***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

the two minute drill was ugly. weber is the best we have? wow. he made some decent plays for a change, but he must have some release issues. maybe he should try throwing left handed! someone said we're always on the losing end of those kinds of games...totally agree. been that way for decades.

Hey, I'm sure Brewster will spin it somehow like winning the TOP battle again....

tough loss. i really thought the offense looked better. good play action, better running game. defense had moments of decent play. i do give them credit for battling. anyone who says brewster has "lost the team" has no clue. if he had, the team wouldnt have shown up. coaches in the pros lose their team because the players are millionaires. college, not so much. that being said...more ugliness awaits.

He may not have "lost the team" but he is "losing the fans"...

It's easy to pad your stats in the final minutes against USC and NIU scrubs but when it matters in a close game.....COUGH...COUGH.

Marquies Gray 2 catches for 8 yards. No garbage time this week.

Time to make some personnel moves if they want any fans in the seats by the end of the season.

It's easy to pad your stats in the final minutes against USC and NIU scrubs but when it matters in a close game.....COUGH...COUGH.

Marquies Gray 2 catches for 8 yards. No garbage time this week.

I told fans Gray is not in any way, shape or form NFL potential & to not let the garbage time catches & catches against USD fool them...

Entertaining game ... a win would have been awesome. At least the crowd stayed until the end. I didn't hear any "fire brewster" chants nor boo's at halftime.

Top Bottom