***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
In my opinion Northwestern is just the flat out better team no ifs, ands or buts about it...

The Gopher Fan in me says...

Minnesota 31, Northwestern 27 :D

But the realist in me says...

Minnesota 23, Northwestern 45 :(

This game is beyond desperation time so either they will finally win or completely fail and unfortunately, they have not shown anything but fail so far. Fingers crossed.

Anybody who says Weber is a good QB after that first throw is delusional or stupid...

How do you throw a screen pass 6 feet over your mans head?

I think I just heard a reference to GopherHole.

I am very surprised this game is on espn.

That was quick.

This is going to be a blow out. Our defense is clueless.

Brewster needs to get his head out of his a$$ fast and put Gray in at qb. He is fired at the end of the year (if not sooner) as it is, he may as well try Gray before he is fired.

Pat Fitzgerald a 75% winner! I didn't know that. Weber lousy, as usual - can't move team. It could be a long day...

DEFENSE is the problem, they are just lost out there. And yes the entire upper half of the student section is nearly empty for the 1st game of the big ten season, thats pathetic.

Opening of this game is typical....Weber can't hit receivers and, when he does, he does so in positions that make it impossible for them to make a big play, running game is solid but used too infrequently, and defense gives up the big play. 7-0 Northwestern. I fail to see how anyone (Sid, Joel Maturi, 1/3 of posters on GopherHole) continue to defend Adam Weber and Tim Brewster and say that both continue to deserve our trust and patience. This team is awful. Worse than any Glen Mason had. Worse than we've had since...(fill in the blank)

It would be nice if we had a punter that could get at least 40 yards per....and a QB who wouldn't throw 3 terrible passes in his first 5 attemps...

Top Bottom