***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Northwestern (GAME THREAD)

Errrr, another lucky break it would seem.

Brewster actually thought they would kick a fg. with our soft d there is never a fourth down that is too long

hahaha, fitz just pushed one of his players into some lady on the sidelines.

Why do they have that Wacker-era helmet in the studio?

Did they just show Wacker's gold helmet on ESPN? Way to stay with the times....

I have forgotten what it feels like to be ahead in a game and watching my team make plays. It sure makes watching fb a lot more fun.

Just for the record:

I am not opposed to us winning this game.

Good to hear. Many others appear to disagree with you. If you hate one guy so much that you are actively rooting for "your" team to lose, you may have lost it.

That mindset scares the hell out of me.

Eskridge has ran hard today.

I'm sure this can be said about a ton of FBS players, but if he was just a bit quicker, he would really be something. I think he has the best instincts of any of our backs. He just can't "get there" often enough.

Ha yeah I noticed the old helmet, wtf can this school get any damn respect. We finally got a lead going into the half, Rose Bowl here we come. ;)

We've missed 8-10 real big gains this year because we don't have a A-list running back.

But don't forget...we were leading USC in the 3rd Quarter & many started screaming Rose Bowl as well...

YES!!! I just woke up and I find out the Gophers are winning NW. This is awesome now all we need is to win this game and my weekend will be complete. How about Ohio and Illini keeping it really close.

It looks the offense is starting to click, it all came together on the 3rd series - they look like a different team out there. Hope they can play another solid half and walk away with the win.,

Top Bottom