***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Michigan State (GAME THREAD)

These guys are just simply incompetent....no fix is in...they're just terrible.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right place right time.

and is there no helmet to helmet penalty???

Holy crap...officiating in every sport has been horrible lately.

And then, more hilarity and insanity occur.......:eek:

WHere's the helmet to helmet? BULL*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#. These guys suck.

Gophers shouldn't have had the ball, that was CLEARLY a fumble the play before.

Is there a full moon tonight? Oh yeah, it's Halloween. Who would have guessed? :D

The fact that they missed that CLEAR helmet to helmet shot that likely concussed Arnet is pathetic. Shameful.

Another terrible call...down by contact by my estimation.

I just watched the NFL Network replay of Antonio Freeman's OT catch against the Vikings on Monday Night Football back in 2000 earlier today. Freeman's catch was definitely the strangest catch I've ever seen in my life, but I think that Bennett's catch just now was probably the strangest Gopher catch I've ever seen.

The Gophers catch 2 breaks in 2 plays - are they destined to win anyway? 8-point leads never seem good when the Gopher D is on the field.

thats a hells of play. but you're right there should have been a helmet to helmet hit. I'm not sure if that's reviewable but that 2 breaks the Gophers got in a row. first the overturned fumble shouldn't have been. second the johnny on the spot play I'm still not sure of Tow-Arnett wasn't down

Since when have the rules allowed receivers to block before or during the pass on forward screen passes?

Garrett Brown injured - will hurt us trying to stop the MSU run game in overtime.

3rd and 6 and 10-yard cushion? Good coaching....

i heard the ref call a false start and for a split second wondered if it was possible for the defense to get called for a false start penalty, lol

Okay, how many penalties overall are we at now??

Top Bottom