***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FLORIDA STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

It's like watching the Gophers football team play Wisconsin. A complete failure to compete in the second half.

It doesn't help that the refs call EVERYTHING in the first half, then swallow their whistles in the second half. This really favors a much more physical FSU team.

It's like watching the Gophers football team play Wisconsin. A complete failure to compete in the second half.

Agreed to an extent, but the basketball team doesn't have senior leadership who pissed the sheets like the football team does...

FSU has size we will rarely see....it caught up to us in the second half. Out rebounded by about 10. Road game against a team that is pretty damn good. I won't lose sleep over this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Game Over! We couldn't shoot the ball tonight.

The game being a constant parade of fouls helps FSU too, much more depth than we have. Of course like 3 attempts inside and we can't get a call there.

Cupcake schedule so far. Up against an athletic big team in fsu and we look lost with butter all over our fingers. The youth really showed tonight. It's just one game and a long season ahead. Who knows?

It doesn't help that the refs call EVERYTHING in the first half, then swallow their whistles in the second half. This really favors a much more physical FSU team.

There are 46 total fouls now...26 in the first half. I don't think the whistles were swallowed.

Cupcake schedule so far. Up against an athletic big team in fsu and we look lost with butter all over our fingers. The youth really showed tonight. It's just one game and a long season ahead. Who knows?

St. John's and Arkansas weren't cupcakes. But thanks.

It would be a brilliant strategic move to put in Michael Hurt now.

MBB just like FB: Strong first half against ranked opponent, then 2nd half house of cards collapse.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Great chance to add a signature win and make a statement. Losing is a bummer, but I'm more worried about how this team competes and grows over the course of the season heading into B1G play

28% from the field.

Like BarnBoy Sr. would say, "Better than 27%."

Our bigs need to relax in the post on offense. Rush their moves and get off balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 46 total fouls now...26 in the first half. I don't think the whistles were swallowed.

Until the last 2 minutes not much of anything has been called against FSU, but anytime a Seminole drives to the rim in the 2nd half Gophers rack up another foul.

Add Lynch to this list. He had zero energy at all

It seemed like he and Murph were intimidated...probably deny it, but looked that way.

The game being a constant parade of fouls helps FSU too, much more depth than we have. Of course like 3 attempts inside and we can't get a call there.

Outside the paint, every screen is a foul. Inside the paint you can punch the shooter in the face, no foul. We'd be losing regardless, but this reffing is awful. It's like a game in the Kohl Center.

Hopefully this one opens some players' eyes that there's a lot of work ahead. FSU is a talented team, but there are a lot of those in our conference. Shake this one off and beat Vandy.

Top Bottom