***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT FLORIDA STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Watching the game down here in Cancun, I love the modern world! Skiumah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitino needs to kick this: "I need to do it all attitude" in the ass.. man we come out selfish forcing shots

To much dribbling and very little ball reversal. Look at points inside 24 to 6....Game lost.

#50 looks like he is chiseled out of stone or marble.

Go Gophers!!

U should see him in person. He is a beast!! They dwarf us in size but we knew that coming in.

By the way, my son and I are two of about 20 Gopher fans in attendance!

Murphy hasn't been very good at finishing around the rim this season.

We need someone who can stretch the defense by hitting some 3's. Time for Hurt to enter the game?

Here's a thought Jordan . When you've a straight in shot from the lane ( a bunny ) use the backboard Your chance increase two fold

To much dribbling and very little ball reversal. Look at points inside 24 to 6....Game lost.

Having 5 guys who are 6'9" or taller will do that. Few teams in the country have this kind of size.

Put Coffey back in. At least go down swinging.

This second half looks like a typical Gophers road performance from the past 15 years or so.

U should see him in person. He is a beast!! They dwarf us in size but we knew that coming in.

By the way, my son and I are two of about 20 Gopher fans in attendance!

So half the crowd?

Somebody needs to step up or this is going to get ugly.

I feel like I'm watching an AAU game...so much for being unselfish

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Race horse and street ball isn't working. Need to get some half court game going which won't happen as rhe FSU guards are too quick.

FSU's size starting to take control of this game. We can't play with that unless we get hot from the outside. Really puzzled why we keep forcing the ball down low.

Still plenty of time for a late game move, FS could start shooting like they did in the first half

How was that not goaltending?!? Nothing really surprises me anymore with these officials.

We need to go 4 out and 1 in and start making 3's. We can't match-up going down low.
If we stay the course, we lose by 20.

Top Bottom