***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

and if our defense keeps playing at this level two years from now with seth or demry at QB we'll be beating iowa 35-6 instead of 7-6

offensive changes are needed-- we can't get a 1st down when needed

OH MY GOD Leidner you have to hit that pass!

Pick six. Gotta get it if we wanna win.

MITCH CAN'T THROW TODAY SO STOP FORCING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

But who will be calling the plays?

jay johnson (or lane kiffin) but seriously mitch's inconsistency is baked in at this point he has too many bad habits and his technique is too poor for a senior qb with as many starts as he has.

i have more faith in jay johnson getting to the younger guys we need to develop a legit QB to get to the next level as a team and starting winning 8+ games while competing for the west consistently

Hey, I didn't know you could lead the receiver on third down. Did they change the rule?

We've had exactly one offensive drive worth spit all game.

Another big officiating break for iowa! **** these refs!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not looking good. 9-7 looks like a solid score right now.

Might be better with #4 back there. No reason to hold the WR there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That call went our way. I don't think it was a penalty, but it easily could have been called. Easily

Kudos to our defense today. Offense is putrid.

That call went our way. I don't think it was a penalty, but it easily could have been called. Easily

yea which says a lot about the game i think that hit is exactly the kind you want want to teach it was low and definitely within a reasonable time window

TCU losing to kansas

man i want carpenter to hit a game winning field goal to top iowa 10-9 it would be such a claeys win

Top Bottom